Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quiet.me

Hello everyone I am a long time lurker of this thread and unfortunately a follower of them two - and up until recently I was a regular commenter on their instagram posts but I've stopped it all now and made an account on here to join in if thats ok.?

Both of them need help and I have unfollowed them both now as well I found this thread when Tanya posted last week about it and a few of the women that I chat to on instagram (I have a 'home' account with double the followers tanya has - not bragging, just saying - and that will likely out me and they will block me now but I do not care one bit) have seen the mess that T&T have become so we're all steering away.

Theres a lot of accounts on instagram that follow them for the comedy content they provide us with, trust me :p

This thread makes me giggle so much its very entertaining I look forward to chatting with you all

Reactions: 31

michelle1990

VIP Member
Everything’s AMAZING or WOW with these silly pair of pricks, i can imagine when Tanya finishes the business with del she says WOW your balls slapping on my arse was AMAZING... sorry if i’ve put anyone off their lunch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Badaboom

VIP Member
How are we supposed to believe that she wrote the description of that bag when she adds comments like these
36362111-66B3-4BE2-8082-E600601C97EE.jpeg
underneath 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Sweetiehun

Well hello there ‘ladieeees!’

I’m new here and gutted I’ve only found out about you guys a few days ago from Tan’s story! What a world I’ve missed out on! I’ve been watching over this thread the last few days and have cried laughing many times, to the point I’ve finally caved and made an account!

😂

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Why does she read here, no one is messaging her directly! She’s seeking out comments about her on a gossip site fuck sake. Why broadcast the fact your going to London like it’s a big day out if it isn’t, just fuck off, you’ve only yourself to blame. Post it to thousands of people and thousands of people will surely comment on it. If you don’t like it, keep it to yourself .
As for bringing Caroline flack into it, you’re disgusting. A few ‘mean’ comments didn’t make her end her life, give your ginger head a wobble seriously, she was up for assault and hounded by the press. Along with many, many other issues I imagine. I doubt someone calling her a ‘fatty’ made her do what she did, it’s quite insulting to think that to be honest!

swimming

VIP Member
Im just catching up from the last few days. It takes a 'bully' to know one Tanya - when are you going to stop being so spiteful towards Trasha? When are you going to stop publicly humiliating her on instagram by being so passive aggressive? When are you going to stop bitching and sniggering with the girls at your work about her and her family life? When are you going to stop airing her family issues to people, like telling A (not putting her full name, she works with you), that John is on the sofa? And that they are in debt? Why do you find such highs on your own sister in laws misfortunes? And what about the time you told your work colleague that "Tasha lives in a discounted fantasy land" .... then to be all lovey and nice to her face is hideous. Someone said you have more faces than a town hall clock, and they are correct.

Tasha, you deserve better than John and much better than Tanya, you are however still a clown hun. Stop laying on the floor for photos of wine, photographing your feet in bed with that tiny tv on the wall with chav lightings behind it. Come on, give it a rest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Belleboo

VIP Member
Bloody hell all the red lights make Tasha living room look like a knocking shop! I’d expect to find it in Amsterdam not in a middle aged couples and ‘kiddies’ living space 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22

NapQueen

Tanya dear, don’t forget that the ‘vile trolls’ of Tattle aren’t the grown adults walking around our house setting up props and taking endless photos for ‘likes’ from strangers. It’s weird. Join a club. Go outside. Make some friends. Anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

swimming

VIP Member
Trasha: “Oh John was saying we should get our hot tub out of storage Hun how spooky hehe. We put it in storage for the winter but can’t wait to have summer fun nights with dinner alfresco and that massive cinema screen I wet myself about but only used once hehe how spooky you’ve got a hot tub now as well”

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
A suggestion for the next thread title:

OranguTAN and Trasha, two peas in a pod: both toxic, wasteful, lazy sods!

• Heart

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
They are just so tragic. Tan is clearly wanting to be seen as a nice SIL but always has to get a dig in somewhere.
I can’t wait for the wedding, imagine the hen do, pin the schlong on the twin 😂😂 trash will of course be there with the mole.
Will Olivia be bridesmaid? What hideous creation will Trash wear? Will the wedding meal be served in flat caps and shovels? So many questions, it’s like waiting for the next episode of a reality tv show.

• Haha

michelle1990

VIP Member
It had to be the best curry didn’t it 🙄 Tanya is one of those people that if you’ve been to tenerife she’s been to 11erife, always has to be one better, mug

• Haha