Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless Trasha - she thinks she has a designer bag... hahahaha... oh what a sad cow... if that is designer in her world, she needs to give her head a wobble...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I suspect Trascha is in debt up to her eyeballs, and Tanya’s recent spending spree makes me think she’s trying to copy her :LOL:

I also suspect Trascha has no savings, no pension, no retirement plan. Living in the moment, wasting money on absolute tat, never planning for tomorrow, unless it involves an Instagram theme - then she’s planning months ahead!

Absolute idiots, the pair of them. Every single thing they do, say, buy, the way they live their lives, their relationships, their lack of taste... literally everything about them both makes me cringe.

I wouldn’t even describe them as having champagne taste on a lemonade budget - more Babycham taste on a tap water budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why’s she taking a bloody back pack out for an Indian 😂😂😂😂
Who is she ? Bloody Lara Croft ?dora the explore?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Must be lovely to afford to go out for dinner after not working all day... I mean really could they be any more obvious? I have no problem with anyone who has to sign on, most of us have had to at some point. What takes the piss though is people like them signing on, getting cash in hand for a few hours work and then spending money on pure shite. They do realise they're taking money off disabled people who have had their benefits cut?! They're taking it off people who have been declared fit for work when they're clearly not. They should be ashamed of themselves. There are kids growing up starving in this country and they pander to their little brats every demands making bleeping milkshakes and smoothies and feeding them 'sweeties' and 'naughty treats'. I'm not even sorry for having this rant or anything I've said. It's not even a joke anymore, they make me want to dob them in and then give them a smack for good measure. Her husband is a disgusting, misogynistic waste of space and she's just a thick bleep. Is it any wonder the country is going to tit with assholes like that running around 🤔

Absolutely agree with you

Probably to take home the leftovers, she will freeze them and get them back out for next Saturday 😂😂
Happy tummy hehe

Reactions: 4
The shade orangutan has thrown at trash about taking her out for a meal ,what a witch.Who the duck does this woman think she is ?
She thinks she’s big time cos shes rinsed her Argos account and now she’s trying to humiliate trash for the millionth time on insta .I couldn’t cope with someone like her in my life ,I’d almost feel sorry for trash if she wasn’t such a self indulgent lazy mare

Reactions: 13
The shade orangutan has thrown at trash about taking her out for a meal ,what a witch.Who the duck does this woman think she is ?
She thinks she’s big time cos shes rinsed her Argos account and now she’s trying to humiliate trash for the millionth time on insta .I couldn’t cope with someone like her in my life ,I’d almost feel sorry for trash if she wasn’t such a self indulgent lazy mare
You are so right 🐷

Reactions: 2
Or maybe Tasha is the smart one and thinks: go ahead ginger, pay for our meals and drinks 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 9
Argos account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why’s she taking a bloody back pack out for an Indian 😂😂😂😂
Who is she ? Bloody Lara Croft ?dora the explore?
Probably for all her themed ‘accessories’ she will position next to her curry for the photos 🤣 like when Tan took all that titanic tit with her for the photos. So tragic...I love it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe they haven’t had any Easter tit on their page yet,call themselves influencers !I guess orangutan has been too busy flashing her cubic zirconia and her Argos haul and trash ,well trash has her ‘designer’ backpack .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.