Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
I’d say Tanya has more disposable income than Trasha.. and Tanya’s posts over the last few days are very much about her splashing the cash... I wonder if it’s some sort of deliberate bullying on Tanya’s part as she knows it will pile more pressure on Trasha.. Trasha will be desperate to copy and buy all the same stuff but can only do it by getting into more debt. It’s such a sad situation but can only be sorted if Trasha was to have the courage to not copy and do her own thing... can’t see that ever happening though.. she’s too worried about being seen as keeping up.. it’s especially sad as Trasha could turn her IG into a completely different account - one where she’s seen as a mum who cares about the environment and being thrifty.. not being so desperate to follow trends but instead do her own thing... she’d get so much more respect from people and she’d probably get better brands maybe wanting to work with her - surely no one can aspire to get so much free shitty JD seasoning.. it would also do her good to break free from Tanya.. that ginger twat is poisonous & toxic... we know you read here Tasha, please ditch copying the ginger twat and do your own thing.. you’ll find it liberating & we will be ready to celebrate when it happens..
I have a MIL and SIL who love to attempt to copy me. I used to get really annoyed at them buying cheap versions of my things until, I decided to hand paint a quote on my wall, waited for SIL to plaster god awful quote stickers all over her house and then promptly painted the entire house 😂 I now take enjoyment out of pointing out which horrendous items I think are great and sit back and wait for them to buy them. Petty but fun. Can't stand people who try to copy or out do others. My house looks the way it does because it's to my taste. Not because I saw it on the gram. Urgh, people are so wierd. I only follow Tanya and Trash out of morbid fascination. It's like the Instagram version of Jeremy Kyle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Whosaidthat

Must be lovely to afford to go out for dinner after not working all day... I mean really could they be any more obvious? I have no problem with anyone who has to sign on, most of us have had to at some point. What takes the piss though is people like them signing on, getting cash in hand for a few hours work and then spending money on pure shite. They do realise they're taking money off disabled people who have had their benefits cut?! They're taking it off people who have been declared fit for work when they're clearly not. They should be ashamed of themselves. There are kids growing up starving in this country and they pander to their little brats every demands making fucking milkshakes and smoothies and feeding them 'sweeties' and 'naughty treats'. I'm not even sorry for having this rant or anything I've said. It's not even a joke anymore, they make me want to dob them in and then give them a smack for good measure. Her husband is a disgusting, misogynistic waste of space and she's just a thick cunt. Is it any wonder the country is going to shit with assholes like that running around 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Looney toons

Not posted for a while as working long hours, but read every post with interest. So, to Tanya, id like to say you put yourself out there you got to expect some criticism. Caroline Flack had to earn a living and could hardly have a job change and work in a garage like you. YOU however have the choice to be on IG or not. Caroline allegedly has serious mental health issues, possibly BPD.. This isn't my say so, i didn't know her, this is out there for anyone to read up on. Don't compare her to you. You are a very silly woman. Couple years ago you posted your sometime walk to work on speed up mode. When some creep is waiting for you at the gates of your workplace will you blame tattle again.. Or the fact that you were very stupid to post such details. I think Tasha also has mental health issues and yet you ridicule her. Your family. You have more faces that the village clock. And that has 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

swimming

VIP Member
I know I keep going back to this, and I've said it on other threads so some of you may have seen me moan elsewhere.... but, a few things I need to get off my chest.

A) I am SO glad I grew up in a generation where our children were not living with their faces in a screen.
B) Having said that, and its becoming more and more common, that there is a small percentage of adults, whom grew up in the same generation as me (like T & T), and as they become older, dare I say it, mutton dressed as lamb lol, they seem to become obsessed with the tech world. Or should I say, the social media world. It is usually adults who are lacking in something in life, unhappy, bored, etc, and become addicted to getting gratification or 'likes' from strangers on the internet.

I dont know about any of you lot on here, but if I was sat at home on the evenings with my husband, and he saw me laying the floor to take a photo of a glass of wine, and then typing out a speech saying how lovely my man is, and how blessed I am - he would have a serious fucking word with me! And rightly so!!

Statistics show, that couples who do nothing but declare their love for each other on social media, are the very people going through struggles - and this is confirmed with John boy sleeping on the sofa to name one of many issues!!!

I know a couple who are constantly online (facebook) typing things like "my gorgeous hubby is so amazing he brought me a cup of tea" and "my hubby and I are going on a romantic walk" ..... it became apparent not so long ago, that this ladies husband was also sleeping in the spare room, and they would watch telly in separate rooms every evening. So, not as rosy as it seems.

Thats my rant over, for now. And some may not agree, but the facts are there in front of us all.

To summarise, T & T: GROW THE FUCK UP, HUNS. Heehee etc x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Trash is frantically ripping down her fairy lights in a fit of rage over orangutans new shit living room as we speak

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
She used to post that she did ironing at home for one of “her ladies”. Now that she’s gone up in the world and is insta famous, it’s called working from home. She’s a weapons grade twat.
she an insta moron that’s about it

This has got to be a Tattler 😂😂😂
9CFF2D92-6F7B-4937-B850-609C66A26171.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
LADIES if you had to, who would you rather spend a 'girly evening' with...Tash or Tan!?

Gotta be Trash for me.. seems thick as shit but I think out the two seems less uptight and would have more of a laugh. Probs wouldn't eat there tho 🤣

• Haha

Sparks

Chatty Member
OMG, I would die if someone did that for me at work in the cafeteria. I don't like attention on me at all. I think I would hide out in the bathroom until lunch is over. That is not a nice thing to do that is my absolute nightmare :eek:

Reactions: 18

Tdm

VIP Member
As much as I don’t like Tasha, no one deserves a partner that disrespects them enough to cheat on them. It’s not only Tasha who suffers but those poor children too who have to witness the tension and fights. And then to have their aunt /SIL tell the entire world about it. Cruel and despicable. I could never be civil to her after she has done that to me

HeyHey2011

Seriously playing a sex card game 😖 one reads “name one naughty thing you’d like to do together”
How’s about clean your minging bog together!!

• Haha
  • Sick

swimming

VIP Member
Right so I'm going to throw a potentially unhelpful spanner in the works here, but I can tell everyone now as a fact, that AT LEAST 2 of the very regular commenters on this thread, are 2 people that very regularly (if not every day) comment on T&T's posts, arse licking and sucking up to them. And these 2 people only comment on their posts to take the piss out of them and be nosey. Im obviously not going to say their usernames, nor am I going to ask they out themselves, but "hey girrrrrls! lol"....

so, T&T, when will you realise that social media isn't working for you. Tanya, if your BOYFRIEND has had a brain scan, then concentrate on life at home, not sweating and checking your phone every 2 minutes.

Yes I am a piss taker, but the 2 ladies who I have just spoken about, are on here right now commenting frequently, they are also all over your posts. Instagram "friends" aren't real. Get yourselves some hobbies, friends, whatever, maybe some new PJ's?

• Haha

Tdm

VIP Member
In my opinion ginger fatty is a fact, anyone can see that Tanya’s overweight and her hair is ginger! I find it funny how she’s happy for us to rip into Trash but just doesn’t want her to be mentioned 😂 tit!
Exactly!!! She is terrible.

Hey Tanya. We don’t know you. What we say about you should affect you as you live a perfect life with perfect meals perfect everything. Why would us insignificant people affect you if your life was all sunshine and rainbows???

We are strangers talking nonsense. You on the other hand belittle and tell Tasha’s secrets to your friends at work. You are marrying into a family that she was in first. So who is the bad one here??? YOU need to look in the mirror and stop projecting onto us. We are on here because of YOUR snarky bitchy remarks constantly to Tasha to make her seem stupid. We might be bitches too but at least we treat our families decently. We would never tell our work friends that our sister in laws husband is cheating on her and that he sleeps on the couch or air out her dirty laundry. So if I was you if shut up.

So your partner’s having a brain scan and you’re on tattle? 🥴
LOL!! he’s not having a brain scan.
She needs some pity now because she’s been called out and she doesn’t like it when people don’t worship the ground she walks on. She can’t take what she dishes out to her own family. If my husband was having a Brain scan last thing I’d do is go on a gossip site to find horrible comments about myself and then turn it all around and make the day about myself when my poor husband was going for a procedure. But then again she is so selfish it wouldn’t surprise me at all

Last edited:

Luce0331

VIP Member
She’s a service advisor

I’ve changed my mind. I don’t think one of the kiddies (James )will be have the honor of being the page boy. I think that role will go to Alfie
Her face and neck are always moulded into one like Jabba the Hutt
FC1697EC-4076-43EB-AEE4-9937BFAD6655.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Wordsmith

Hi Tanya. Start practicing what you preach and stop slagging off your sister-in-law to be with your passive aggressive comments. Also bitching about family behind their backs is far worse than what anyone on tattle is doing.
I suggest you take a long hard long at yourself and your own morals and values before you start on any of us.

• Heart

tarquin16

Chatty Member
How did the mirror crack? James had a tantrum about being treated like a five year old "kiddy"? Trash stared at herself in it for too long and the mirror couldn't cope? OranguTan came round and started flailing her long ginger arms about all the copying? I need context

• Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
It really makes me laugh when she says my signature spag Bol!!!
She really is a dick head

Wow pushing the boat out!!! 😂😂
Hahaha, 'signature spag bol'... Like she's a little Italian nona with a secret family recipe, only to be handed down on the night of a harvest moon to the first born....
No hun, you sprinkle jd seasoning into some mince and tinned tomatoes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17