Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it alwaudb curry that they Have at their “impromptu” get togethers? And really. What’s with all this spending from Tanya? Isn’t orangutan planning her destination wedding???

Tasha was the one who went our drunk driving to get more gas after a few drinks. Wonder if she or any of them will be driving tonight because you know for sure they will definitely drink.

Never noticed. OranguTAN. It’s almost destiny for her to be labeled as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It had to be the best curry didn’t it 🙄 Tanya is one of those people that if you’ve been to tenerife she’s been to 11erife, always has to be one better, mug

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well hello there ‘ladieeees!’

I’m new here and gutted I’ve only found out about you guys a few days ago from Tan’s story! What a world I’ve missed out on! I’ve been watching over this thread the last few days and have cried laughing many times, to the point I’ve finally caved and made an account!

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I’m new here and gutted I’ve only found out about you guys a few days ago from Tan’s story! What a world I’ve missed out on! I’ve been watching over this thread the last few days and have cried laughing many times, to the point I’ve finally caved and made an account!

😂
Welcome 🤗🤗

Reactions: 5

😂
Welcome, we are glad to have you 👋

Reactions: 3
It had to be the best curry didn’t it 🙄 Tanya is one of those people that if you’ve been to tenerife she’s been to 11erife, always has to be one better, mug
Maybe all this spending now that she has Del Boy on lock down is to prove she has the “better” twin who is “richer”. Unfortunately for her we can see right through all her games.

😂
The best thread on Tattle 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Or maybe Tasha is the smart one and thinks: go ahead ginger, pay for our meals and drinks 😂 😂 😂
Not so sure about smart, but a trillion percent up for a freebie of any kind! Remember their last meal out? for John boys’ birthday, where the neighbour paid!! #freeridingtrascha

• Haha
Reactions: 9

😂
Yay welcome, to the funniest thread on Tattle. 👋🏻

what a nice welcome 😄

can’t wait for tomorrow when they’re amazingly both working from home bog scrubbing after their impromptu curry and drinkies, spooky hun hehe! 😂

Reactions: 7
what a nice welcome 😄

can’t wait for tomorrow when they’re amazingly both working from home bog scrubbing after their impromptu curry and drinkies, spooky hun hehe! 😂
Clearly Trasha doesn’t have WiFi because she hasn’t uploaded a photo. She’ll have to wait til she gets home.
strange Tanya didn’t tag the restaurant?
oh well, another day tomorrow of Trasha doing duck all and Tanya unveiling something else!!!
Best night, so nice to catch up. Best drinkies best food, best night.
such a giggle 🤮
I bet the minute Trasha got in his alpha Romeo she called Tanya a C**T 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tasted ‘out of this world ‘ ...get a grip! Nothing is ever disappointing or mediocre to these gimps is it ? I’m sure we’ve all had many a meal ,at home and in restaurants that was just alright or disappointing .Just be honest .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not so sure about smart, but a trillion percent up for a freebie of any kind! Remember their last meal out? for John boys’ birthday, where the neighbour paid!! #freeridingtrascha
I had almost forgotten about that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tasted ‘out of this world ‘ ...get a grip! Nothing is ever disappointing or mediocre to these gimps is it ? I’m sure we’ve all had many a meal ,at home and in restaurants that was just alright or disappointing .Just be honest .
Gimps 😂 Haven’t heard that for ages 😂😂

65C3B58C-845D-4B64-908C-0AB80D1DF593.jpeg

which one of them is gonna get some bamboo or guttering to dish up a dinner?
It’s gonna happen!!! 😂😂
Or Trasha will serve up some pre dinner nibbles in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.