Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but she could enjoy the engagement a little bit longer and not rush to buy a dress.

These two spend their whole lives rushing though. Rushing through each week/season/event/photo opportunity. They have no idea on the concept of taking time and enjoying the moment, they are constantly on the look out for who's uploading what and keeping in competition with each other

Reactions: 9
So your partner’s having a brain scan and you’re on tattle? 🥴
So she just randomly went on tattle today what with her being it main concern ... or did one of kiss arse followers let her know yet again she’s being talked about . Im sorry but if one of my followers told me im being talked about on tattle id be asking why they are on there on the first place 🤔

Reactions: 15
Why does she read here, no one is messaging her directly! She’s seeking out comments about her on a gossip site duck sake. Why broadcast the fact your going to London like it’s a big day out if it isn’t, just duck off, you’ve only yourself to blame. Post it to thousands of people and thousands of people will surely comment on it. If you don’t like it, keep it to yourself .
As for bringing Caroline flack into it, you’re disgusting. A few ‘mean’ comments didn’t make her end her life, give your ginger head a wobble seriously, she was up for assault and hounded by the press. Along with many, many other issues I imagine. I doubt someone calling her a ‘fatty’ made her do what she did, it’s quite insulting to think that to be honest!

Reactions: 26
Why does she read here, no one is messaging her directly! She’s seeking out comments about her on a gossip site duck sake. Why broadcast the fact your going to London like it’s a big day out if it isn’t, just duck off, you’ve only yourself to blame. Post it to thousands of people and thousands of people will surely comment on it. If you don’t like it, keep it to yourself .
As for bringing Caroline flack into it, you’re disgusting. A few ‘mean’ comments didn’t make her end her life, give your ginger head a wobble seriously, she was up for assault and hounded by the press. Along with many, many other issues I imagine. I doubt someone calling her a ‘fatty’ made her do what she did, it’s quite insulting to think that to be honest!
i was gonna say the same, bringing caroline flack into it is so wrong

Reactions: 13
In my opinion ginger fatty is a fact, anyone can see that Tanya’s overweight and her hair is ginger! I find it funny how she’s happy for us to rip into Trash but just doesn’t want her to be mentioned 😂 tit!

Reactions: 13
In my opinion ginger fatty is a fact, anyone can see that Tanya’s overweight and her hair is ginger! I find it funny how she’s happy for us to rip into Trash but just doesn’t want her to be mentioned 😂 tit!
Exactly!!! She is terrible.

Hey Tanya. We don’t know you. What we say about you should affect you as you live a perfect life with perfect meals perfect everything. Why would us insignificant people affect you if your life was all sunshine and rainbows???

We are strangers talking nonsense. You on the other hand belittle and tell Tasha’s secrets to your friends at work. You are marrying into a family that she was in first. So who is the bad one here??? YOU need to look in the mirror and stop projecting onto us. We are on here because of YOUR snarky bitchy remarks constantly to Tasha to make her seem stupid. We might be witches too but at least we treat our families decently. We would never tell our work friends that our sister in laws husband is cheating on her and that he sleeps on the couch or air out her dirty laundry. So if I was you if shut up.

So your partner’s having a brain scan and you’re on tattle? 🥴
LOL!! he’s not having a brain scan.
She needs some pity now because she’s been called out and she doesn’t like it when people don’t worship the ground she walks on. She can’t take what she dishes out to her own family. If my husband was having a Brain scan last thing I’d do is go on a gossip site to find horrible comments about myself and then turn it all around and make the day about myself when my poor husband was going for a procedure. But then again she is so selfish it wouldn’t surprise me at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think someone is logged in because surely it wouldn’t have the option to “like” it?
yeah she has an account on here called Tanyalovesthehaters 🤣 she’s commented on here before but quickly disappears when we start telling her some home truths lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
yeah she has an account on here called Tanyalovesthehaters 🤣 she’s commented on here before but quickly disappears when we start telling her some home truths lol
Oh that is so pathetic if I was her I’d would so own up and say hi yeah I just come to see what you all say about me but instead she acts like that in her story’s lmao

Reactions: 7
Oh that is so pathetic if I was her I’d would so own up and say hi yeah I just come to see what you all say about me but instead she acts like that in her story’s lmao
She probably came on her and shared a photo of Derek’s little friend pretending it’s johns to embarrass John

I didn’t even get to see that screen shot until I got here as she blocked me ages ago. I use my fake account to check up on her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.