Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanyas bought a new garden table set and a hot tub. How much are we betting on trash buying the exact same this time next week?
She’s only done that, coz Trash posted about her garden set and looking forward to spring! Lmao 😂

Reactions: 5
I think both of them have something missing that they feel they need to show off everything. Neither of them have the perfect life, I don’t think it exists.
Take care of yourself and make sure you talk to someone. Things will get better.
But I have to say coming on here can brighten up anyone’s day. 😘😘
Thanks Maggie, you’re right there! I think the disfunction of these two actually make life a little easier cause it’s obvious something isn’t right. I’m fine thanks but I do wish there was more transparency as I’m sure some people are probably taken in by these two and their ‘perfect lives’

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, 1 day at a time Belle xx

Look at how desperate she was to get that on the gram before the day was through. Furniture piled up, nothing finished and what for? To show off a ‘huge’ new tv which quite frankly, looks the same as the last one. And yes, her living room does look exactly like a waiting room. It’s absolutely bloody awful. Soulless.

Never thought I’d say this but it’s worse than Trasha’s 🤣🤣
Thanks MrsT xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh holy duck trash will be in a flap running around this week buying a hot tub and new garden furniture!! There is no way she's letting Tanya have a hot tub and she wont. Bring on the battle of who has the best garden next!!

Reactions: 7
Ooh we have ordered a hot tub too, we ordered ours in 1998, how spooky hun he he

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trasha: “Oh John was saying we should get our hot tub out of storage Hun how spooky hehe. We put it in storage for the winter but can’t wait to have summer fun nights with dinner alfresco and that massive cinema screen I wet myself about but only used once hehe how spooky you’ve got a hot tub now as well”

• Haha
  • Heart
stockers you kill me, ginge minge 🤣😂 the way olivia spoke to that person she needs a smack in the mouth, i’d be ashamed if that was my daughter, sorry but her kids are horrible, i’m not one to pick on kids but they are, and it’s what she’s done to them.
Christ you’re a strict mum 🙈🤣

Reactions: 3
I’d say Tanya has more disposable income than Trasha.. and Tanya’s posts over the last few days are very much about her splashing the cash... I wonder if it’s some sort of deliberate bullying on Tanya’s part as she knows it will pile more pressure on Trasha.. Trasha will be desperate to copy and buy all the same stuff but can only do it by getting into more debt. It’s such a sad situation but can only be sorted if Trasha was to have the courage to not copy and do her own thing... can’t see that ever happening though.. she’s too worried about being seen as keeping up.. it’s especially sad as Trasha could turn her IG into a completely different account - one where she’s seen as a mum who cares about the environment and being thrifty.. not being so desperate to follow trends but instead do her own thing... she’d get so much more respect from people and she’d probably get better brands maybe wanting to work with her - surely no one can aspire to get so much free crappy JD seasoning.. it would also do her good to break free from Tanya.. that ginger twit is poisonous & toxic... we know you read here Tasha, please ditch copying the ginger twit and do your own thing.. you’ll find it liberating & we will be ready to celebrate when it happens..

Reactions: 14
I’d say Tanya has more disposable income than Trasha.. and Tanya’s posts over the last few days are very much about her splashing the cash... I wonder if it’s some sort of deliberate bullying on Tanya’s part as she knows it will pile more pressure on Trasha.. Trasha will be desperate to copy and buy all the same stuff but can only do it by getting into more debt. It’s such a sad situation but can only be sorted if Trasha was to have the courage to not copy and do her own thing... can’t see that ever happening though.. she’s too worried about being seen as keeping up.. it’s especially sad as Trasha could turn her IG into a completely different account - one where she’s seen as a mum who cares about the environment and being thrifty.. not being so desperate to follow trends but instead do her own thing... she’d get so much more respect from people and she’d probably get better brands maybe wanting to work with her - surely no one can aspire to get so much free crappy JD seasoning.. it would also do her good to break free from Tanya.. that ginger twit is poisonous & toxic... we know you read here Tasha, please ditch copying the ginger twit and do your own thing.. you’ll find it liberating & we will be ready to celebrate when it happens..
I have a MIL and SIL who love to attempt to copy me. I used to get really annoyed at them buying cheap versions of my things until, I decided to hand paint a quote on my wall, waited for SIL to plaster god awful quote stickers all over her house and then promptly painted the entire house 😂 I now take enjoyment out of pointing out which horrendous items I think are great and sit back and wait for them to buy them. Petty but fun. Can't stand people who try to copy or out do others. My house looks the way it does because it's to my taste. Not because I saw it on the gram. Urgh, people are so wierd. I only follow Tanya and Trash out of morbid fascination. It's like the Instagram version of Jeremy Kyle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
New living room furniture inc sofa, tv, washer-dryer, outdoor furniture, and hot tub???!! 💸💸💸

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have a MIL and SIL who love to attempt to copy me. I used to get really annoyed at them buying cheap versions of my things until, I decided to hand paint a quote on my wall, waited for SIL to plaster god awful quote stickers all over her house and then promptly painted the entire house 😂 I now take enjoyment out of pointing out which horrendous items I think are great and sit back and wait for them to buy them. Petty but fun. Can't stand people who try to copy or out do others. My house looks the way it does because it's to my taste. Not because I saw it on the gram. Urgh, people are so wierd. I only follow Tanya and Trash out of morbid fascination. It's like the Instagram version of Jeremy Kyle 😂
Totes agree 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Lmao 😆

Reactions: 2
Tanyas bought a new garden table set and a hot tub. How much are we betting on trash buying the exact same this time next week?
Oh no!!!! Hope we don’t have to see her in a bikini and Del in his speedo 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, we are going to be inundated with pictures of Del and Ginge in the hot tub sipping yummy cocktails surrounded by fairy lights aren't we. Guessing they are not planning on getting married any time soon with the amount of money spent on tacky shite this last week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg do people really do this?? I would be so annoyed. I get if someone sees a set of wine glasses or something like that but if it was a constant copy cat I’d be fuming. I’d have to say something, I salute your pettyness!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to agree with you, I think it is some sort of deliberate bullying and she is putting pressure on Trash to get into debt and cause more friction between The Trashford family. Please if you do read on here Tash take note of what Needmorecoffee has said about turning your IG account around and doing your own thing and earning some respect from genuine people. I for one don’t understand why you aspire to your SIL to be, she really is very, very, spiteful.

On another point I wondered if JB and Del, have had or still do have a rivalry or try to out do each other on things like their motorbikes, cars etc 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.