Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More money to splash and love the emphasis on ‘Taking them out for a meal’ look at poor bilbo baggins and Trasha, can’t afford a curry, so the BILLIONAIRE “Whitfords” are paying! 😂😂😂
You guys are absolutely killing me tonight, I’m crying 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
bleeping h
More money to splash and love the emphasis on ‘Taking them out for a meal’ look at poor bilbo baggins and Trasha, can’t afford a curry, so the BILLIONAIRE “Whitfords” are paying! 😂😂😂
i can’t stop laughing 😂
Bilbo Baggins 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PMSL 😆

Remember when one of them five and drived to go and get BBQ gas 😂😂😂 Shouldn’t laugh I know but what thick twit posts that they have driven to the garage after drinking all afternoon 🙈

Nor me 🤣🤣🤣
Yes that’s right, they are a joke!!
everything will Yummy, delish and happy tummies.
when is reality tomorrow morning they will have the shits, but don’t worry it was a lovely evening.
oh my god, she is gonna ask Trasha to be her maid of honour 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so what are they celebrating since she used the hashtag #celebrating. That they won the lottery?!?!? That is really low Tan to brag that you guys are taking them out to dinner. You really are not a nice person!

Reactions: 9
so what are they celebrating since she used the hashtag #celebrating. That they won the lottery?!?!? That is really low Tan to brag that you guys are taking them out to dinner. You really are not a nice person!
Why not just say we are meeting for dinner, maybe Kellogg’s have agreed for Honey monster to do some personal appearances.
Or they have just got a joint loan, and money burns a hole in her primark purse. So she is desperate to show off.
Remember don’t drink and drive!!!
I bet dumb and dumber both have a large Indian beers and the two tits, I mean T’s will have a cocktail each. I hate people that drink and drive, even having one. Scum absolute scum!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what John actually does for a job? Trash says he is a landscape gardener. Their garden isn’t exactly a show piece, you would think their garden would be amazing if he had real skills. I always imagine he is one of those guys that goes door to door offering to re do your tarmac (not a euphemism 🤢), cash in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As is the quality of her pictures. Who the duck gifts this moron stuff, they must be on bleeping work experience.
😂😂😂

I wonder what John actually does for a job? Trash says he is a landscape gardener. Their garden isn’t exactly a show piece, you would think their garden would be amazing if he had real skills. I always imagine he is one of those guys that goes door to door offering to re do your tarmac (not a euphemism 🤢), cash in hand.
She does their garden sure she did their grass yesterday 😂 as if your husband is a gardener and you have to cut the grass

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why not just say we are meeting for dinner, maybe Kellogg’s have agreed for Honey monster to do some personal appearances.
Or they have just got a joint loan, and money burns a hole in her primark purse. So she is desperate to show off.
Remember don’t drink and drive!!!
I bet dumb and dumber both have a large Indian beers and the two tits, I mean T’s will have a cocktail each. I hate people that drink and drive, even having one. Scum absolute scum!!!!
I want Sugar Puffs now 😆😂😆😂😆

Reactions: 3
They are just so tragic. Tan is clearly wanting to be seen as a nice SIL but always has to get a dig in somewhere.
I can’t wait for the wedding, imagine the hen do, pin the schlong on the twin 😂😂 trash will of course be there with the mole.
Will Olivia be bridesmaid? What hideous creation will Trash wear? Will the wedding meal be served in flat caps and shovels? So many questions, it’s like waiting for the next episode of a reality tv show.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So do we think they are having a meeting to discuss the wedding or to discuss us tattlers?? Either way that bag is awful, so is her outfit
I can imagine them sat there going through Tattle together, reading the posts out and defending themselves 🤣 interesting to see if either are logged in!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can imagine them sat there going through Tattle together, reading the posts out and defending themselves 🤣 interesting to see if either are logged in!
So true.
let’s hope so, I do love Tanya’s come backs she sounds like an angry 11 year old girl 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They read here every night for sure. Del and Rodney probably sat there eating their curries #happytums #twinnies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.