Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so manic. In just one post she’s all over the place, posting about her tea, her face mask?! What to watch on tv, the weather, she’s so odd.

Reactions: 7
She’s so manic. In just one post she’s all over the place, posting about her tea, her face mask?! What to watch on tv, the weather, she’s so odd.
She talks about wearing an eye mask and trying to choose a film. You’ll be there a long time then!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah what is she going on about the weather being bad on Tuesday!!
Its a shame. But she will never see it, she will never stop.
Sad thing is she doesn’t have anyone around her who cares enough to stop her!
Or anyone with enough brain cells to see she needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they both act like those guys are that special. They might want to get their eyes checked. Nothing special at all. And from their fab they are not even nice. So why are those women so obsessed with them.
That's the thing. Looks mean very little to me, I'm hardly gorgeous myself. But they don't even come across as being good people. Neither looks or personality 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Trasha has an eating disorder, I think she just believes having “amazing yummy” food all the time makes her appear like a perfect domestic goddess wife and mother.

She’s too stupid to realise that the stereotypical domestic goddess figure would be cooking everything from scratch and having a lot more vegetables... and would have clean grout.

Also, I know she’s not morbidly obese or anything, but look at the old pics posted here and you can see she has gained a lot of weight. The difference is quite shocking. She is definitely eating the food she posts, and it’s catching up to her.

Perhaps there is an element of her getting a serotonin boost from junk food, because lord knows her life is miserable and she probably craves that high. Her biggest high is from her Instagram posts, though. That’s what she’s truly addicted to. The food is just a prop for those, and has the added benefit that it gives her a “happy tummy hehe hun”. (I know that is Tanya’s saying but it still fits here!)

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Trasha has an eating disorder, I think she just believes having “amazing yummy” food all the time makes her appear like a perfect domestic goddess wife and mother.

She’s too stupid to realise that the stereotypical domestic goddess figure would be cooking everything from scratch and having a lot more vegetables... and would have clean grout.

Also, I know she’s not morbidly obese or anything, but look at the old pics posted here and you can see she has gained a lot of weight. The difference is quite shocking. She is definitely eating the food she posts, and it’s catching up to her.

Perhaps there is an element of her getting a serotonin boost from junk food, because lord knows her life is miserable and she probably craves that high. Her biggest high is from her Instagram posts, though. That’s what she’s truly addicted to. The food is just a prop for those, and has the added benefit that it gives her a “happy tummy hehe hun”. (I know that is Tanya’s saying but it still fits here!)
It is really sad. Just because she said I do 20 yrs ago doesn’t mean she still has to. Sometimes it is better to walk away from a toxic relationship and be happy alone. Kick his ass out and find yourself again Tasha! Everyone would respect you way more.

Reactions: 12
Im just catching up from the last few days. It takes a 'bully' to know one Tanya - when are you going to stop being so spiteful towards Trasha? When are you going to stop publicly humiliating her on instagram by being so passive aggressive? When are you going to stop bitching and sniggering with the girls at your work about her and her family life? When are you going to stop airing her family issues to people, like telling A (not putting her full name, she works with you), that John is on the sofa? And that they are in debt? Why do you find such highs on your own sister in laws misfortunes? And what about the time you told your work colleague that "Tasha lives in a discounted fantasy land" .... then to be all lovey and nice to her face is hideous. Someone said you have more faces than a town hall clock, and they are correct.

Tasha, you deserve better than John and much better than Tanya, you are however still a clown hun. Stop laying on the floor for photos of wine, photographing your feet in bed with that tiny tv on the wall with chav lightings behind it. Come on, give it a rest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That living room 🤮 nothing matches it would drive me mad, there’s not even enough chairs for them all. Can’t believe Tanya said Trasha lives in a discounted fantasy land, what a horrible two faced ugly bleep, I know i don’t have nice things to say when it comes to trash but i don’t pretend to like her and be two faced the way Shrek does, and she has the cheek to say we are bullies and nasty lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bi-polar. I’m no doctor but I’d bet my last tenner on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her son requested a 'posh' coffee!! duck I've heard it all now. Then again this is trascha and her fantasy world. Plus I'm pretty sure he is fully old enough to make it himself. Nearly 16 and mummy has to make him a coffee!! duck I've heard it all now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That living room 🤮 nothing matches it would drive me mad, there’s not even enough chairs for them all. Can’t believe Tanya said Trasha lives in a discounted fantasy land, what a horrible two faced ugly bleep, I know i don’t have nice things to say when it comes to trash but i don’t pretend to like her and be two faced the way Shrek does, and she has the cheek to say we are bullies and nasty lol
Tanya can say what she likes about Trasha, it really makes no difference. She’ll be sending heart emojis to her on her next post. Surely even Trasha can’t be that thick when we've been pointing out Tanya's bitchiness for so long?
Where’s Trasha’s self-respect or dignity? I really don’t agree with the armchair diagnosing of her having an eating disorder or bipolar - we’re not the experts and we risk minimising these conditions for the people who are really suffering from them - but I think it’s clear she would benefit from some sort of support or therapy, if only for her just to stop being a doormat for John and Tanya to wipe their feet on all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ her son has spoken!!
All hail her son, can’t he make his own bleeping coffee!
And Hubby can’t wait to come home, to the mismatched ugly living room.
She says she is house proud!
I actually nearly choked laughing !!!
If you was house proud then you would clean your grout or at least save your money and get it done!!
Apparently you can paint tiles!!
I can just imagine her like a child jumping up and done clapping with happiness that her creep of a husband wrote on her photo, he can’t wait to come home to this.
He must also need glasses cos none of it matches, and don’t even get me started on the lights behind the tv!!
And she has them in her bedroom too!
Chav’sville......
anyway not forgetting Queen T, she must be back at work, she actually reminds me of the little Britain character, computer says no!
I reckon its the living revel this weekend, sounds like she sold her old crap, I mean furniture.
Bet the ladies on your gram are desperate to see it, hence why Trasha has been out frantically buy up any old pink tit!!!

Im just catching up from the last few days. It takes a 'bully' to know one Tanya - when are you going to stop being so spiteful towards Trasha? When are you going to stop publicly humiliating her on instagram by being so passive aggressive? When are you going to stop bitching and sniggering with the girls at your work about her and her family life? When are you going to stop airing her family issues to people, like telling A (not putting her full name, she works with you), that John is on the sofa? And that they are in debt? Why do you find such highs on your own sister in laws misfortunes? And what about the time you told your work colleague that "Tasha lives in a discounted fantasy land" .... then to be all lovey and nice to her face is hideous. Someone said you have more faces than a town hall clock, and they are correct.

Tasha, you deserve better than John and much better than Tanya, you are however still a clown hun. Stop laying on the floor for photos of wine, photographing your feet in bed with that tiny tv on the wall with chav lightings behind it. Come on, give it a rest.
She really is a vile woman!!

• Haha
If you was house proud then you would clean your grout or at least save your money and get it done!!
I can just imagine her like a child jumping up and done clapping with happiness that her creep of a husband wrote on her photo, he can’t wait to come home to this.
He must also need glasses cos none of it matches, and don’t even get me started on the lights behind the tv!!
Chav’sville......
anyway not forgetting Queen T, she must be back at work, she actually reminds me of the little Britain character, computer says no!
I reckon its the living revel this weekend, sounds like she sold her old crap, I mean furniture.
Bet the ladies on your gram are desperate to see it, hence why Trasha has been out frantically buy up any old pink tit!!!

Computer says no 🤣🤣🤣 I can totally see it

Reactions: 5
Does her precious son summon her to wipe his arse after he’s had a tit as well?! she really is a mug isn’t she, tell the lazy little bastard to make his own coffee he’s nearly 16 years old!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does her precious son summon her to wipe his arse after he’s had a tit as well?! she really is a mug isn’t she, tell the lazy little bastard to make his own coffee he’s nearly 16 years old!!!
He should be making her one, she doesn’t work for him 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s probably not making anyone a coffee! It’s just an excuse to get her coffee machine on the gram!!

• Haha
throths the milk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chav’sville......

bleeping Knob!!!

bleeping Knob!!!
can’t wait to come to this? What you gonna do John, wank over it?! 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.