Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shows how desperate they are for validation. They must know how obvious their rivalry is and how not funny it is. They will literally get into debt, live with seething envy and ruin their children in the process. It’s like 2 school girls after the same boy, I mean what are the bleeping chances they even go out with IDENTICAL brothers, literally a copy. Can’t not make it up
For someone like Tanya who has a job and the man she wants, nice kids (who don’t give her any trouble, are perfect students) lives in a fairly decent house.
Drives a decent car, (even if she doesn’t own it.)
what is missing from her life that she has to boast to complete strangers about everything she does and has.
She really is worse than Trasha for me, we can see she lives a flat Coke lifestyle when she pretends it’s champagne!
But Tanya does work, why does she put herself through it? It just makes me think she is nasty to the core, and she has to show Trasha that she is better than her. Because she doesn’t have any real friends.
Because if she did she wouldn’t spend her life competing with her SIL.
Oh and Tanya (we know you read this) try and stop calling people sweetie and hun it doesn’t make you sound friendly it makes you sound like a condescending hole.
But I guess you are one!

Tanya’s so bleeping embarrassed she hasn’t even taken it out of the pan AND pretended her daughter made it 🤣

The irony is she would probably be far less roasted on here if she’d have not posted the pic or posted it and admitted that her attempt was a complete duck up. OR if she hadn’t have bought a bleeping peppa pig pan in the first place 🐷🙈
So true, 🤣.

Think this may have been the look Tash was going for 😂😂 oh Trashy at least you tried🐽View attachment 88505
That photo reminds of the 10 year challenge! Poor Peppa 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
New title thread title

Tans well on her way to becoming bankrupt....Trash has just posted pepper is FUCKED 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol I have no need to comment on the Pepper (peppa) pancakes because you Tattlers have said it all- I missed out on the bantz too busy scraping pancake off my ceiling!
The comments Tan leaves on Trashas posts are horrible and she’s supposed to be family which is sad. She says we are nasty... well Tan, you are Tattler too you just make comments directly to the Gram.

• Haha
Top tip for Tanya ... buy something really expensive & crappy , wait for trash to copy you take it back and get a refund and trash gets left with something so crappy ( i hoped you’d done this with the peppa pig pan 😂) but nope you actually used it 😩
I do this with my SIL. When I was planning to buy my new kitchen I had some plans done for a really expensive and ugly one as I knew she couldn’t stop herself from copying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tanyas sarcasm saying the peppa pig pancake of Tasha’s looks amazing and Tasha says thank you ??? Is she really that dumb? It must be like the 7 circles of hell working with Tanya. You know for sure she’s the type of employee to suck up to the boss and tell the boss every time someone else does the slightest thing wrong.

Reactions: 7
Well that's pancake day done (and tbf it was bloody hilarious), what theme is next? Steak and BJ day?! :sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
PEPPA PIG PANCAKES have landed at The Trashfords!
The best thing about this is you know that *THIS* was the best out of all of the attempts. Can you imagine what the others looked like. My kids would be scarred for life if I flopped that on their plates 😂

I do this with my SIL. When I was planning to buy my new kitchen I had some plans done for a really expensive and ugly one as I knew she couldn’t stop herself from copying.
Sounds like your SIL is related to mine 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The best thing about this is you know that *THIS* was the best out of all of the attempts. Can you imagine what the others looked like. My kids would be scarred for life if I flopped that on their plates 😂

Sounds like your SIL is related to mine 😂
What is it with SIL? have two SIL’s and they hate each other, they will often try and copy me, but I think they are both a pair of tossers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Everything’s AMAZING or WOW with these silly pair of pricks, i can imagine when Tanya finishes the business with del she says WOW your balls slapping on my arse was AMAZING... sorry if i’ve put anyone off their lunch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Everything’s AMAZING or WOW with these silly pair of pricks, i can imagine when Tanya finishes the business with del she says WOW your balls slapping on my arse was AMAZING... sorry if i’ve put anyone off their lunch.
I just spat my soup out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
You forgot the 'EEEEKKKKKK' at the end :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that moron really sitting in her garden with a bleeping cup of tea!!! Get a life woman!!!
It’s winter!!! The only reason you’re seeing signs of spring is because of global warming, google it, you silly woman!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that moron really sitting in her garden with a bleeping cup of tea!!! Get a life woman!!!
It’s winter!!! The only reason you’re seeing signs of spring is because of global warming, google it, you silly woman!! 🙄
It was the ‘then finish some working from home’ that got me. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She really is a total nut case 🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
Is she bleeping deranged sitting in the garden it’s freezing today, i bet she only went out there to take a pic then went back indoors 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.