Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya won't post her pancakes til trash does incase hers are tit & trash looks better ... and trash won’t post hers incase hers are tit and Tanya’s are better πŸ˜‚ they are both going to look like peppa pig tit πŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is this some sort of pancake stand off πŸ‘€ FFS show us the damn pink piggy pancakes so we can rip you silly bints to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tanya won't post her pancakes til trash does incase hers are tit & trash looks better ... and trash won’t post hers incase hers are tit and Tanya’s are better πŸ˜‚ they are both going to look like peppa pig tit πŸ’©
Abso-bleeping-loutely spot on πŸ₯žπŸ·πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And with that sickly pink peppa pig sauce it’s going to look like one butchered up pancake πŸ˜‚ πŸ₯žπŸ·πŸͺ“πŸ©Έ Daddy pig will have to make do with tossing his sausage for any enjoyment tonight πŸ€’πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh my god πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I cant stop laughing.... that’s even more of a tit show than I was expecting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Those pancakes are REALLY bad 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
She’ll be saying the daughter made them to try and justify why they look so bad..
Seriously Tasha - if there’s was ever a sign to give up IG, tonight is that night... walk away & do yourself a favour... although I’ve got to say, looking at those tit pancakes has given me a really good laugh... I genuinely can’t stop laughing ... you know the sort of proper belly laughing when you end of snorting and tears rolling down your cheeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Looks like a large engorged nob reminds of that german bloke who pumped his dick with some weird tit to make it big πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I cant stop laughing.... that’s even more of a tit show than I was expecting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Those pancakes are REALLY bad 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
She’ll be saying the daughter made them to try and justify why they look so bad..
Seriously Tasha - if there’s was ever a sign to give up IG, tonight is that night... walk away & do yourself a favour... although I’ve got to say, looking at those tit pancakes has given me a really good laugh... I genuinely can’t stop laughing ... you know the sort of proper belly laughing when you end of snorting and tears rolling down your cheeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Like laid on the floor kicking your legs, peppa pig style laughing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know that saying its all shits n giggles I imagine its quite the opposite at their house πŸ˜‚πŸ’©

Reactions: 5
I had a feeling they would not turn out as great as she imagined πŸ˜‚

Now it is Tanya's turn, come on show us what you got!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.