Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Space is tight she said, not suprised with the amounts of shit crammed into that rotten bedroom!
that photo of her bedroom makes me feel claustrophobic! There’s cosy and then there’s stuffed full of shite like a hoarder’s attic, and I think Trasha is closer to the latter.

I’d love for her to get mirrored wardrobes. She won’t be able to work out how to take photos of them without her reflection showing, and then we’ll see her, mouth hanging open in concentration, looking down at her phone with a triple chin going on, contorting herself into some stupid pose just to get that perfect Insta shot. It will be hilarious!

I’d quite like a new profile picture, so hurry up please, Trasha! Spend money you don’t have on something you need to prove your “perfect” life on the ‘gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rvg

VIP Member
Their kids have more of a work ethic than those two. She’s always so excited for him to be off work too, I’d bloody hate it if my partner was always at home the same time as me. Mainly because of not earning any money but also because he’d get on my bloody nerves 😂😂

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Del Boy keeps trying to add me on Instagram tonight! I’ve rejected it twice!!! I deleted him about 2 weeks ago when he was liking pics of me on a hen weekend (back in 2018!) so he was clearly scrolling through so I took him off my followers list now he’s trying to add me again. Fuck off man!!! You are disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow

Brightstar72

VIP Member
She’s so manic. In just one post she’s all over the place, posting about her tea, her face mask?! What to watch on tv, the weather, she’s so odd.
She talks about wearing an eye mask and trying to choose a film. You’ll be there a long time then!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
I don’t think there’s a thread for her but that leanne2008 has posted this morning with some happy Wednesday shite saying it’s nearly the weekend.Why are her and the ugly sisters like this ? Wishing away their lives .Its not nearly the weekend you dick it’s fucking Wednesday ,let it be Wednesday .

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Maggie28

VIP Member
Why the hell has she even got a peppa pig toy lying about? Both her daughters are teenagers...

Shes saying that shes loved peppa pig since her daughters were little. What grown adult loves peppa pig!? God what an embarrassment
What’s the betting Trasha is smashing her house up as we speak because she hasn’t got the peppa pig frying pan 🤣🤣🤣

Trasha is in the car speeding to Asda! She will knock old ladies out the way to get her hands on the peppa pig frying pan.

Quick Trasha they’ll sell out now Queen T has put it on the Gram.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
I really miss when she had that fireplace under the tv where we could see her sitting on her own when she said she was having a “family movie night” or something 😂 it’s not the same having to zoom right into the telly reflection to try and see something

• Haha

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
I’ve scrolled through her posts and all Trash has is a blow up pool, which she bought for her daughter last year! No hot tub in the Trashford house......Yet! ☝🏼
"So spooky hun. Got our hot tub last year and forgot all about it. Thanks for reminding me with your post. Twinnies 😍"

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
It’s all me me me me me me with that woman.
While I’m thinking about it, I don’t have a sad life, I’m not the one posting on a public forum and lapping up fake comments from people I don’t know.
Not sure really who’s got the sad life but is defo not anyone on here!
Check the mirror love!
It’s like a drug for you, isn’t it.
You can’t get enough.
Anyways I am off to bed, in my house that will be paid for in 4 years.
Night tattlers, you’re the best 😘

Luce0331

VIP Member
Remember when you came on here Tanya and asked us to aim the threads at your sister in law?? And you call us scum! 😂
08552B8F-5023-41FA-9076-A954DD705DBD.jpeg

• Haha

michelle1990

VIP Member
Is she fucking deranged sitting in the garden it’s freezing today, i bet she only went out there to take a pic then went back indoors 🙄

• Haha
I bet when people read "my youngest has done a fab job" they imagine Tan to have a little 3 year old that's helped mummy 🤣 not a full grown teenager ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Whatfeckhell

So your partner’s having a brain scan and you’re on tattle? 🥴
So she just randomly went on tattle today what with her being it main concern ... or did one of kiss arse followers let her know yet again she’s being talked about . Im sorry but if one of my followers told me im being talked about on tattle id be asking why they are on there on the first place 🤔