Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so funny, you really can’t keep your hot temper under wraps can you Tan?! Maybe some anger management or counselling is the way forward? How you can make any accusations is beyond me, when all you do to Tash is undermine and belittle her. Why put yourself in the social sphere if you can’t handle public interest and opinion? #hewhocastthefirststone #unstablepersonality

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha well tan, you’re a mum too 🤔 biggest bully of them all, what do your daughters, oh and your son, think about the way you bully and belittle your dear sister in law? Hmmm? #bekind #biggingerdick
Probably why her son seems to want nothing to do with her. Cutting toxic ppl out of his life and all that. Would love to know what happened there.

If mrs ashford to be is so worried about tattle why doesn’t she delete the fakes following her. My second profile is obviously fake and she doesn’t seem to notice or she doesn’t care as she just wants a high follow count and a reason to witch on her stories when she is upset with us.
In one of her comments she says more stuff about CF when one of her followers says she is torn about tanyas comment about CF as we don’t know why she did it and Tanya has the audacity to say that CF was also trolled and hounded on social media just like our poor sweet Tanya. If we wanted to be really nasty we could just go comment whatever we want to on her actual profile. But instead we do it on a forum where she actively looks. She can say she got it from a friend but what friend sends you a screen shot of you being called an orangutan on the day of your fiancés supposed brain scan. There is so many lies here that nothing adds up.

So what did they find when they did a brain scan? Nothing detected is my guess 🤷‍♀️
Need a brain for a brain scan don’t you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s all me me me me me me with that woman.
While I’m thinking about it, I don’t have a sad life, I’m not the one posting on a public forum and lapping up fake comments from people I don’t know.
Not sure really who’s got the sad life but is defo not anyone on here!
Check the mirror love!
It’s like a drug for you, isn’t it.
You can’t get enough.
Anyways I am off to bed, in my house that will be paid for in 4 years.
Night tattlers, you’re the best 😘

Reactions: 15
While I’m thinking about it, I don’t have a sad life, I’m not the one posting on a public forum and lapping up fake comments from people I don’t know.
Check the mirror love!
You can’t get enough.
Night 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Check the mirror love!
You can’t get enough.
Night Maggie 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
‘Hundreds of messages’ ?!?! duck of Tanya.... more lies... you are a compulsive liar... so much so that you almost convince yourself of your lies.. from a distance, it’s hilarious.. you are deluded and I think you need mental health help...

Oh and only 3 comments on your bullocks ‘thank you’ post after nearly half an hour of posting it - despite the hundreds of messages you claim to have?!?! Bahahahaha ... you are a really special kind of idiot..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Hundreds of messages of love and support" "I promise I will reply to you all" 😂

Who the hell does she think she is????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Hundreds of messages’ ?!?! duck of Tanya.... more lies... you are a compulsive liar... so much so that you almost convince yourself of your lies.. from a distance, it’s hilarious.. you are deluded and I think you need mental health help...
How about you screenshot all these hundreds of messages and put them on your story.........no I thought not.......you just keep on digging that hole, one day you’re going to fall in it and never get back out.......while we carry on with our sad little lives.......

"Hundreds of messages of love and support" "I promise I will reply to you all" 😂

Who the hell does she think she is????
#instafamous of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha you go have a bath with your candle, itl change your life hun! Enjoy!

Reactions: 4
I think she needs to get her followers up so what way better to do it than act the victim. If hundreds of people messaged you then how comes pretty much most of the time you get about 150 ish likes? What is that smell I am smelling........

Oh sorry my bad. The likes have gone up slightly since I last checked but still come on that’s bullshit and we all know it

Reactions: 6
Not posted for a while as working long hours, but read every post with interest. So, to Tanya, id like to say you put yourself out there you got to expect some criticism. Caroline Flack had to earn a living and could hardly have a job change and work in a garage like you. YOU however have the choice to be on IG or not. Caroline allegedly has serious mental health issues, possibly BPD.. This isn't my say so, i didn't know her, this is out there for anyone to read up on. Don't compare her to you. You are a very silly woman. Couple years ago you posted your sometime walk to work on speed up mode. When some creep is waiting for you at the gates of your workplace will you blame tattle again.. Or the fact that you were very stupid to post such details. I think Tasha also has mental health issues and yet you ridicule her. Your family. You have more faces that the village clock. And that has 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tanya dear, don’t forget that the ‘vile trolls’ of Tattle aren’t the grown adults walking around our house setting up props and taking endless photos for ‘likes’ from strangers. It’s weird. Join a club. Go outside. Make some friends. Anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tanya dear, don’t forget that the ‘vile trolls’ of Tattle aren’t the grown adults walking around our house setting up props and taking endless photos for ‘likes’ from strangers. It’s weird. Join a club. Go outside. Make some friends. Anything.
She also mustn’t forget that some of the people commenting are just doing so so they won’t be suspected of being one of us to avoid being blocked so they can continue to be a follower

Reactions: 10
She also mustn’t forget that some of the people commenting are just doing so so they won’t be suspected of being one of us to avoid being blocked so they can continue to be a follower
Exactly! How many of her sheep saying ‘ohh ignore the nasty, jealous trolls hun, you’re amazing’ are actually the ones on here ripping her to pieces and she has no idea. So easy to lick her arse on her post. Her mind must be frazzled having no idea who’s genuine and that’s the issue with social media Tan, don’t like it then leave 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! How many of her sheep saying ‘ohh ignore the nasty, jealous trolls hun, you’re amazing’ are actually the ones on here ripping her to pieces and she has no idea. So easy to lick her arse on her post. Her mind must be frazzled having no idea who’s genuine and that’s the issue with social media Tan, don’t like it then leave 👋
I really don’t know why the excuse for not liking someone always is jealously. Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean you are jealous. There is not one thing to be jealous about, she is just a horrible vile person. We apparently also have no education because we don’t know that there is another person on the other side. Thanks for telling us that this is real life, we thought Tanya was a robot and that is why she was heartless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don’t know why the excuse for not liking someone always is jealously. Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean you are jealous. There is not one thing to be jealous about, she is just a horrible vile person. We apparently also have no education because we don’t know that there is another person on the other side. Thanks for telling us that this is real life, we thought Tanya was a robot and that is why she was heartless.
This pisses me off so much! I hate when the only comeback people have is that we’re jealous. Is there nobody that these people don’t like? Is jealousy the only reason to not like someone? Brain dead the lot of them. It is possible to think someone is a complete witch for various reasons without being jealous of them! Seriously.

Reactions: 11
I found a picture today that remind me so much of this engagement but I know if I post it I’ll get called out again 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.