Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Trash vs OranguTAN - Battle of the themes (so spooky hun hehehe)

Not my finest effort but wanted to have a go!

Reactions: 12
Trasha really does look like Dora the explorer with that crappy backpack 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How can she continue to show her face on IG?!?! I can’t figure out if she has the worlds thickest skin or if she is that thick?? Maybe a combination of both..she is a whole world of bat tit crazy... but my goodness, she is pure gold from an entertainment perspective... I’ve laughed so much this week thanks to this thread!

Reactions: 6
Pigs 🐷🐷🐷🐷 at the trough comes to my mind! 😂

Trying to get a “free meal” by the looks of this comment
The ... after the restaurants comments make me think the restaurant is sick of their tit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Clearly Trasha doesn’t have WiFi because she hasn’t uploaded a photo. She’ll have to wait til she gets home.
strange Tanya didn’t tag the restaurant?
oh well, another day tomorrow of Trasha doing duck all and Tanya unveiling something else!!!
Best night, so nice to catch up. Best drinkies best food, best night.
such a giggle 🤮
I bet the minute Trasha got in his alpha Romeo she called Tanya a C**T 🤣🤣🤣
‘Best night ....we figured out who these Tattlers are!’ 🤣🧐 I bet they had a good go at amateur sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ to uncover those of us who are still incognito 😆

Reactions: 4
‘Best night ....we figured out who these Tattlers are!’ 🤣🧐 I bet they had a good go at amateur sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ to uncover those of us who are still incognito 😆
Hahaha! Every time she tries to shame us, more join. She should be very careful. Seems like most of her followers are just to witness the train wreck of their lives and not because we enjoy what she posts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Insta famous, ha what a joke. More like Infamous now for their absolute tit show’s and Tanya’s thinly veiled attacks on Trash. I don’t doubt that many of the regular commenters are regular tattlers too 😆

Reactions: 8
Just scrolling through this thread and their profiles on IG it’s just madness, Tasha is posting about cutting the grass in February when her husband is a gardener then posting about watching Netflix at 3pm in the afternoon while her husband being a gardener is presumably working outside....where do they live Dubai has she not seen the weather. The woman is crackers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello everyone I am a long time lurker of this thread and unfortunately a follower of them two - and up until recently I was a regular commenter on their instagram posts but I've stopped it all now and made an account on here to join in if thats ok.?

Both of them need help and I have unfollowed them both now as well I found this thread when Tanya posted last week about it and a few of the women that I chat to on instagram (I have a 'home' account with double the followers tanya has - not bragging, just saying - and that will likely out me and they will block me now but I do not care one bit) have seen the mess that T&T have become so we're all steering away.

Theres a lot of accounts on instagram that follow them for the comedy content they provide us with, trust me :p

This thread makes me giggle so much its very entertaining I look forward to chatting with you all

Reactions: 31
A suggestion for the next thread title:

OranguTAN and Trasha, two peas in a pod: both toxic, wasteful, lazy sods!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine actually being the sort of person who would tag a photo of some boiled rice and a korma as '#foodsensation' though. bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trash is off to work, makes a change hun. She will be home by 12 so cozy watching Netflix he he

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.