Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
okay this is just speculation but does anyone else think drugs or something is involved? Something so unforgivable from syd’s side and it would make sense to why molly and other influencers have turned on Ell? I don’t know, I’m finding it so hard to accept a 20 year friendship would be thrown away over a boyfriend :/
yes ell deals coke on the side

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 133

Emmakatie74

Anyone else think it’s a bit weird that she has asked someone to take a pic of her kissing her boyfriend at a funeral?? Like it’s not really an appropriate time at all??
6E8D3D7F-D30F-4940-82CC-9FBDEB39D918.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 121

qoesanra

LOL SYD JUST ACCIDENTALLY TRIED TO FOLLOW ME WHILST BLOCKING ME 😭😭😭😭 ALL BECAUSE I WISHED ELL LUCK ON HER PHOTO LOOOOL this girl is unbelievable!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
In the story where she's showing her nails, Ell is still wearing the LV 'friendship' bracelet that Syd & Molly got her for one of her birthdays. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be wearing it anymore if I'd made the decision to end the friendship. Makes me wonder if Ell's really hurt by something Syd has done and still thinks they might rekindle ?
that bracelet is £400+ I wouldn’t be taking it off for anyone after spending that much money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 91

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Anyone else think it’s a bit weird that she has asked someone to take a pic of her kissing her boyfriend at a funeral?? Like it’s not really an appropriate time at all?? View attachment 684747
Find it extremely weird and quite insensitive that she’s done a collage of photos romanticising the idea of a funeral tbh, what was the need to share these photos? Keep them private?

Reactions: 90

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Ell is so stunning in her recent posts she looks so happy and healthy omg she really has had that leaving a toxic relationship glow up honestly we stan such a beautiful classy and respectful queen

• Heart
Reactions: 75

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Since when did everyone starting calling syd ‘Sydney may’ she really is tryna be molly mae
don’t be silly! sydney mae knew molly BEFORE love island, if you weren’t aware. she knew all the gossip and info about molly going into love island BEFORE the public. not sure if i mentioned but syd knew molly BEFORE love island they are FRIENDS. syd is FRIENDS with molly mae btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

br0ws3r

VIP Member
“I work very hard and like to treat myself” - I try not to get riled up when I hear influenzas talk about how hard they work but when it’s coming from the trout mouth that is Sydney pick me May it’s really hard not to! She doesn’t know hard work but I really, really hope one day she does learn the meaning of it because this lifestyle she’s become accustomed to isn’t going to last.

And I’m sorry, but that is one of the ugliest, most impractical cars I have ever laid my eyes on. It is all completely for show and yet I’d much rather be driving her old range than that ghastly piece of crap - which is pretty clear she knows nothing about just from watching her trying to navigate her way around it in the car tour! Can’t wait for her to realise what a terrible mistake she’s made especially as
‘I pErSonaLly bUy mY caRs oUtriGht’ even Molly fucking Mae who we all know could afford 10 of the new car she’s bought doesn’t bang on about how she paid for it.
My version of treating myself is buying a bag of giant buttons to eat in an evening 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72