SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it wierd that Syd doesn’t follow Zoe or Charlotte (Ells sisters) or their partners Ellis or Edward OR elles mum Karen anymore?
Like it must have been pretty bad and messy for her to not want anything to do with the family anymore.
Especially after attending family holidays with them and accompanying them to family weddings as a plus 1.
It blows my mind how quick things have changed.
Does Ells family still follow her?

Reactions: 1
In the story where she's showing her nails, Ell is still wearing the LV 'friendship' bracelet that Syd & Molly got her for one of her birthdays. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be wearing it anymore if I'd made the decision to end the friendship. Makes me wonder if Ell's really hurt by something Syd has done and still thinks they might rekindle ?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
In the story where she's showing her nails, Ell is still wearing the LV 'friendship' bracelet that Syd & Molly got her for one of her birthdays. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be wearing it anymore if I'd made the decision to end the friendship. Makes me wonder if Ell's really hurt by something Syd has done and still thinks they might rekindle ?
that bracelet is £400+ I wouldn’t be taking it off for anyone after spending that much money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Can’t wait for molly to get a boyfriend and for this to happen all over again
That will never happen though because she would need to physically remove her head from Syd’s arse to be able to meet someone… and it seems pretty stuck up there!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Lmao syd has unfollowed like 30 people on Instagram. Imagine being on holiday trying to convince everyone on social media that you’re so happy and living your best life but instead of actually enjoying yourself you’re busy unfollowing people on Instagram 🥴 also if she still loved Ell like she said why is she unfollowing Ells family? Unless Ells boyfriend said Syd treats Ell like crap and Ells family agreed with him because it’s true

Reactions: 18
Lmao syd has unfollowed like 30 people on Instagram. Imagine being on holiday trying to convince everyone on social media that you’re so happy and living your best life but instead of actually enjoying yourself you’re busy unfollowing people on Instagram 🥴 also if she still loved Ell like she said why is she unfollowing Ells family? Unless Ells boyfriend said Syd treats Ell like crap and Ells family agreed with him because it’s true
ells family still follow syd!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sorry if I’m being ignorant but I don’t understand why at the big age of 23/24 our boyfriends need to be friends with our friends? And vice versa, yeah sometimes it can be ideal and easy to have them around each other and selfishly can make it easier for you to have them like another but it’s also just immature / unrealistic to expect our boyfriends or friends to become friends with another just because they feel obligated too. Boys a lot of the time maybe are slightly blunt and say it how it easy and don’t have any loyalties to friends, so maybe he’s called her a bleep because she was acting like one and I probably suspect they didn’t get along, which is fine, although would put ell in an awkward situation. that’s life sometimes people don’t like each and dont see eye to eye. My ex boyfriend was nice to my best friend and would happily be nice to her and kind if they were together because we did have the same friendship group at the time but really didn’t like the way she treated me and often would tell me that he feels as if she treats me badly and did make me realise that she was fairly toxic, it opened my eyes to the fact that because I was so blinded by years of friendship and wanted to remain loyal to her, it came at a huge emotional expense to me as I would often confide in him about how draining the friendship made me feel sometimes. I can only assume that this is exactly what happened with syd and ell. X
I agree with this I honestly do think ell bf has opened her eyes all the ask us questions was always comments about the way syd would treat ell and ell would just look awkward while syd sat there giggling like it was a joke I really hope ell bf has opened her eyes.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel like Syd is trying really hard to constantly mention how 'happy' she is and how much she's 'loving her life'? Seems like she's trying to convince herself
Yes!!! First thing I thought when I seen all her insta posts haha

That is strange 🤔🤔 they wouldn’t be doing this for more followers and views would they? Could be another fake plot like Imogen did 😂

Yes!!! First thing I thought when I seen all her insta posts haha

That is strange 🤔🤔 they wouldn’t be doing this for more followers and views would they? Could be another fake plot like Imogen did 😂
I really don’t think that it’s fake! At all. The consequences of faking this and the risk of getting exposed would be enough to damage their whole career for the rest of their lives, I just couldn’t see them both do that for the sake of some extra views. Although I obviously don’t like Syd, and it’s very obvious she’s using other influencers to get her individual audience back up, i can’t ever see them both going this far Xxx

Reactions: 5
I really don’t think that it’s fake! At all. The consequences of faking this and the risk of getting exposed would be enough to damage their whole career for the rest of their lives, I just couldn’t see them both do that for the sake of some extra views. Although I obviously don’t like Syd, and it’s very obvious she’s using other influencers to get her individual audience back up, i can’t ever see them both going this far Xxx
True, they wouldn't have blocked half their loyal minions who dare question them if it was for views, that's for sure 🤣

I think Syd's latest story is such an insult to Ell. So blessed because 'Everything I've always wanted is happening to me'. No matter how badly things ended, to be almost bragging about how wonderful your life is (who does that?) is so hurtful. Nobody gets over a 20 year friendship in 3 months, and I think glorifying that you can is so twisted. It's like she never mattered or Syd never needed her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I love ells laid back content! I know people might see it as ‘lazy’ but I really enjoy it, it’s so relaxed and seems so genuine. It’s nice to see influencers just act normal and not do the most!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Since when did everyone starting calling syd ‘Sydney may’ she really is tryna be molly mae

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Since when did everyone starting calling syd ‘Sydney may’ she really is tryna be molly mae
don’t be silly! sydney mae knew molly BEFORE love island, if you weren’t aware. she knew all the gossip and info about molly going into love island BEFORE the public. not sure if i mentioned but syd knew molly BEFORE love island they are FRIENDS. syd is FRIENDS with molly mae btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I love ells laid back content! I know people might see it as ‘lazy’ but I really enjoy it, it’s so relaxed and seems so genuine. It’s nice to see influencers just act normal and not do the most!
Me too. Effortless and classy our ell

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.