SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmmmm hand on stomach. The rumours are interesting I love how she doesn’t over post him like Syd n her child man She looks happy I mean she has to smile for a picture but she genuinely looks happy w him
9A16096A-1C31-4CAD-870F-45920465FE26.png

They’re both at the football game 😂. I’m praying they accidentally have seats next to eachother lol

• Wow
Reactions: 30
im
Sorry but how much must you hate your own company and your own family to come back from holiday and go out more or less straight after witn who you went away with lol

Reactions: 6
But have you seen him though??? 😂 jkjkjk unless?
Literally ahha when he’s built like that it’s a 50/50. But he could be mentally better for her than Syd. Before she fell out w Syd I’m sure she weighed the pros n cons n acc deeply thought about it n who she would have left if she dropped Syd. So I’m sure she’s ok w her small circle

Ells bf makes Syds man look like elle bf is tutoring him in how to be a man. They’re definitely on different maturity levels

Reactions: 19
When your man looks like that idk I’d take my chances he is 🤤🤤🤤.
i hope If ell does read here she feels supported and uplifted. I know we may not be very nice about syd but I hope she also feels ok as loosing a friend isn’t easy for anyone, no matter what the circumstances are. But I genuinely feel for Ell so much. They are so a beautiful couple and hope they make each other happy, and fulfilled xxx

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.