SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Molly has really just exposed herself by sharing that story. She was 1000% there with the horses a few days back, then must’ve flown home maybe Saturday morning to then go to Saffron’s? Clearly in the wrong as she would’ve posted she was there otherwise
That shirt is the same shirt she was wearing driving to Brighton is it not? So same day maybe?

Don’t know if this has been said, but I’m watching syds first Ibiza video & she is moaning soo much, like be thankful you’re actually on a holiday

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think it’s a bit weird that she has asked someone to take a pic of her kissing her boyfriend at a funeral?? Like it’s not really an appropriate time at all??
6E8D3D7F-D30F-4940-82CC-9FBDEB39D918.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 121
Anyone else think it’s a bit weird that she has asked someone to take a pic of her kissing her boyfriend at a funeral?? Like it’s not really an appropriate time at all?? View attachment 684747
Find it extremely weird and quite insensitive that she’s done a collage of photos romanticising the idea of a funeral tbh, what was the need to share these photos? Keep them private?

Reactions: 90
Why is she smiling so much too, so odd. Wouldn’t even take pictures at a funeral let alone upload them to social media
THIS!!!!! The only time I have ever known people to take photos at a funeral was when family from Australia came to the UK so obviously it was nice to get photos at the wake of them with the UK family as it doesn't happen often, but even then people weren't grinning in the photos? She treats it like she is on a photoshoot

Reactions: 32
Find it extremely weird and quite insensitive that she’s done a collage of photos romanticising the idea of a funeral tbh, what was the need to share these photos? Keep them private?
So weird who makes a collage of a funeral😭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So weird who makes a collage of a funeral😭
Isn’t this the problem with influencers though, they want to keep things private and she literally refused to answer any questions about her and ell but will happily share photos like that from a funeral? Don’t you deep how weird that is? Making collages, and posing for pics with her boyfriend. I just genuinely can’t understand this girl, I’ve said it so many times but she actually baffles me, then she does something like this and I become even more confused about her than I was before. I will never ever understand why you’d choose to share photos from a funeral but refuse to explain to your followers for months about a friendship ending.

Reactions: 30
That is absolutely bizarre behaviour! I went to a funeral last week and couldn’t even bring myself to take a picture of the flowers. Also felt disrespectful to even act normal.. let alone smiling like that and asking people to take pictures of me kissing my boyfriend?! What the hell

Reactions: 28
That is absolutely bizarre behaviour! I went to a funeral last week and couldn’t even bring myself to take a picture of the flowers. Also felt disrespectful to even act normal.. let alone smiling like that and asking people to take pictures of me kissing my boyfriend?! What the hell
I understand in a sense of people being happy and trying to make the best out of an awful and sad situation and keeping their spirit alive, I don’t even think there’s anything particularly wrong with taking photos with people, or at the funeral. However I do think there’s got to be something wrong with you when you’re posing with someone, making a collage of the photos on that day and then uploading them on social media, followers or not that is bizarre!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.