SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don’t think we need to know the ins and outs of what happened, what difference would it make? Actions speak a lot louder than words in my opinion. I think syd has shown exactly who she is and what kind of person she is throughout the whole thing anyway. That video i find so insincere and just so ugh, she tries to come across as genuine and nice but you can tell that’s naturally not what she’s like, I think she just seems so hard to please from that video it just gave me the weirdest vibes, the song choice, the compilation of the drinking and stuff and how she came across to her friend was quite rude, like boasting about bagatelle she comes across as so out of touch, you’re so lucky to ever have a birthday like that especially in lockdown, and she doesn’t come across as grateful at all like she always wants more. I may come across as biased but like I’ve said before many of times LOL I’ve known so many people like her, a mean girl who tries to come across as nice but is secretly so bitter and shady and it’s so annoying these type of people because everyone always boasts about how nice they are when in reality they are so evil and mean

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice how many people were at Syd’s nans for her birthday? That’s a good example you’re setting as an ‘influencer’

Reactions: 25
Tbh I don’t think we need to know the ins and outs of what happened, what difference would it make? Actions speak a lot louder than words in my opinion. I think syd has shown exactly who she is and what kind of person she is throughout the whole thing anyway. That video i find so insincere and just so ugh, she tries to come across as genuine and nice but you can tell that’s naturally not what she’s like, I think she just seems so hard to please from that video it just gave me the weirdest vibes, the song choice, the compilation of the drinking and stuff and how she came across to her friend was quite rude, like boasting about bagatelle she comes across as so out of touch, you’re so lucky to ever have a birthday like that especially in lockdown, and she doesn’t come across as grateful at all like she always wants more. I may come across as biased but like I’ve said before many of times LOL I’ve known so many people like her, a mean girl who tries to come across as nice but is secretly so bitter and shady and it’s so annoying these type of people because everyone always boasts about how nice they are when in reality they are so evil and mean
The thing is though like when did it change. In old videos imo she was never this self obsessed so like when did it change. Maybe when she got cheated on idk but she never used to be like this when I first started watching she acc seemed appreciative of little things and use to get so excited about primark now it’s designer everything

Reactions: 8
From the looks of Georgia mays story they’ve all changed their flights home to watch the game but haven’t booked anywhere to watch it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what dumb idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From the looks of Georgia mays story they’ve all changed their flights home to watch the game but haven’t booked anywhere to watch it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what dumb idiots
Was literally just here to post this 🤣 apparently no pub in London has any availability. Surely they didn’t think they could just stroll in anywhere as they please for one of the biggest nights places will ever see?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was literally just here to post this 🤣 apparently no pub in London has any availability. Surely they didn’t think they could just stroll in anywhere as they please for one of the biggest nights places will ever see?!
I just saw this! They aren’t even into football from what I’ve ever seen, Georgia anyway, why would you fly home early from a holiday just to watch something you can watch while you read there?? I’ve been abroad before when footballs been on and there’s just as good as atmosphere with all the English people on holiday and the weathers better and the drinks cheaper and you probably don’t need to worry about booking! Me and my bf aren’t into football at all but thought it would be nice to watch one of the England games the other week, I’m down in southampton and we couldn’t find anywhere to watch even a quarter final match! Let alone a final, in London!! Good luck with that! Altho they will probably end up being gifted a table or something stupid in exchange for some publicity no doubt!

Reactions: 26
Who’s the girl who comes to her house on the birthday vlog to get ready? Didn’t her and ell stay with her in Italy? Was she a friend of ells too? Sorry if this has already been asked

Reactions: 3
intersting I have two instagram accounts and neither show it in chronological order anymore :cry: I think it's going to change for everyone eventually so if you still have it in chronological order and use it to stalk people make the most of it guys because it's changed for most people I know, i got the instagram update where they removed the likes tab and put the shopping stuff there a few months before everyone else so maybe instagram just hate me lol
It’s so strange because I have 2 profiles logged in on my app - my main and my spam and one of them has the update with shopping tab and the other is still normal. Both on the same app 🥲 and on one of them I can see likes and the other I haven’t been able to see other peoples likes for over a year. I hate insta at times lol. But yes I’ll enjoy ✨stalking✨ on safari while I can x

Sooooooo embarrassing to use your old channel because your new one is flopping

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sooo.... she left ibiza early to watch the match with her nan and uncle.. at home? It dont add up?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not gonna lie every tattle thread I follow where there’s been pregnancy speculation they have always been right 👀👀

Reactions: 29
Sooo.... she left ibiza early to watch the match with her nan and uncle.. at home? It dont add up?
Especially cause Cas looks like he’s having the time of his life on his Insta stories 😂
I just don’t get why she didn’t stay in Ibiza

Reactions: 17
Especially cause Cas looks like he’s having the time of his life on his Insta stories 😂
I just don’t get why she didn’t stay in Ibiza
she probably thought she’d be offered a free table or something lol.

it makes sense that her views have halved considering she’s half of the duo, probably not what she expected but I can guarantee everyone who is subscribed at least knows they’ve seperated so have made the choice to not watch or subscribe awkwarddddddd

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.