SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @br0ws3r on the thread suggestion!
725AD800-C289-4608-B68D-D580A9A718DE.jpeg

recap is:

They’ve broken up. We are completely not shocked.
Syd has gone solo and started her own channel.
We don’t know what Ell‘s plans are yet.
Syd has been doing the most to befriend every single influencer.
Ell seems to be doing her own thing and keeping quiet.
Syd is in Ibiza with cling on Molly but clearly spending most of her time reading tattle.
Oh and Syd apparently hates Pringles.

We decided to keep it a Syd&Ell thread even though they are no longer a duo because the news is fresh. Not sure what we’ll do in the next thread 🤣

Feel free to add anything I’ve missed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder how many more times Syd is gonna try and mention she hates Pringles over the next few days🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m really not one to defend Syd but these past tweets back up what she says lol… obv she might not have been buying them for herself, and I 100% believe she’s rude and know she broke lockdown rules but she isn’t lying about hating Pringles 🤣

I can’t believe she’s so boring that the day after announcing her solo channel the only thing to talk about is her hating Pringles

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reposting the tiktok video here. To make it work hold it down and click ‘download linked file’ it should download in the corner and you can open it from there (on an iPhone I don’t know about android)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Reposting the tiktok video here. To make it work hold it down and click ‘download linked file’ it should download in the corner and you can open it from there (on an iPhone I don’t know about android)
Ahh thank you !!

Reactions: 2

Yel

All, please stop with the madness of posting nothing just to watch the thread 😆 otherwise half the thread will be filled with spam.

Hit the watch button at the top!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can imagine their falling out went something like this

Reactions: 16
Think the whole thing about not liking Pringles shouldn’t be the focus here! It’s the fact of how rude she clearly is and what an influencer queeeen she thinks she is and that she thinks we should all feel sorry for her cus she’s ‘hurt’. I haven’t watched them on YouTube for months and months just cus they bored the tit out of me and I don’t follow them on ig but even I could see it was gonna happen one day or other, I didn’t get best friends for 20 years vibes from them

Reactions: 25
I hope she gets an ad deal with Pringles 🤣
I’m sooo happy to be working with Pringles I’ve literally been obsessed with them for the longest time!!!! they’ve sent me loads of flavours to try you should all head down to your local boots and grab some tubes!!! Make sure to be especially rude to all the staff there while you’re at it and act like the spoilt queen I am!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Think the whole thing about not liking Pringles shouldn’t be the focus here! It’s the fact of how rude she clearly is and what an influencer queeeen she thinks she is and that she thinks we should all feel sorry for her cus she’s ‘hurt’. I haven’t watched them on YouTube for months and months just cus they bored the tit out of me and I don’t follow them on ig but even I could see it was gonna happen one day or other, I didn’t get best friends for 20 years vibes from them
this! This Pringle gate is funny because it’s so funny that she chooses to say she hates Pringles which is so a bizarre thing but the fact of the matter is she could of just ignored the tik tok and kept it moving if it really wasn’t true because you know that’s what ‘professionals’ do since she’s soooo professional you’d think she would just laugh it off if it wasn’t true, but if anything she’s drawn more attention to it made herself look more guilty by trying to make it out as if she hates Pringles like syd no one cares if you hate Pringles mate, good for you? Could of been picking Pringles up for a nan or something Luv? It’s the fact she thinks she’s important enough for someone to lie on her name because she’s trending, you’re trending because you and your best mate made a career out of being bestfriends and you made a video about you clearly not being friends anymore?? Like it’s drama and she knew that making that video it would create conversation but you’re not famous and you’re not important, people love gossip which is why it was trending and people are nosey, I bet half the people who watched it don’t even know you but still clicked for the gossip?? You’d think she know this because she’s so professional and clued up that by making a video like that it would generate views, not because of you but because what the contents about. Get off your high horse and come back down to earth. Shows how bizarre she is that she genuinely thinks people lie on her name because she’s an influencer, and that she genuinely think she’s famous or something, if you didn’t want attention you wouldn’t tweet about it and send people that way, indirecting a random fan who you don’t know knowing you have a following of people who would happily send them hate on your behalf… concerning

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At this point I know it shouldn’t shock me but I can’t believe how much her behaviour in the past 12 or so hours has contradicted the whole woe is me act in her video? Surely her management should be giving her more guidance on how to not be the world biggest knob???

Reactions: 37
I wonder what Ell is going to do?
I would love her to become more a casual lifestyle insta influencer but also have a stable job!
Syd will trying to be a hard hitting influencer until she's 60

Reactions: 28
Got bored and started reading the first sydandell thread… I’m dying
just had a look too for fun and look at this omg! it’s the ‘who do you think you’re talking to’ for me 😳 more importantly who do you think you are syd?!! always been such a stuck up twit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
On Pringle gate - I think it’s so obvious that the story is true by how she is doing the most to make it seem like it’s not. If it wasn’t you would scroll on by and roll your eyes but this ‘I don’t even like Pringles’ commenting on the video, reporting the video, makes it seem like she’s panicked and you’d only panic like that if it was true.
Plus it’s unsurprising cos look at how rude she was to her bestie of 20 years on camera 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.