Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daaanz

So Syd will ditch Lucy Flight because she got back with her ex, fall out with Ell effectively because she got a boyfriend but will tolerate Molly speaking to a guy with a girlfriend?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

SNO0PY

Does anyone else feel like Syd is trying really hard to constantly mention how 'happy' she is and how much she's 'loving her life'? Seems like she's trying to convince herself

Reactions: 68
leaving a holiday to come home to watch a football game that you could watch while abroad?? it’s not like she’ll be at wembley🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

0cbxox

Sorry this is super petty, but I think Sydney May Crouch is a dumb name.
Not sure why Sydney may be crouching down, but it really does just sound like a sentence to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

emn

I’m a long time lurker but that married man story has got me confused. What did she gain from that. As someone who was cheated on you’d think she wouldn’t condone that behaviour. Disgusting to make the effort to scribble it out and make a joke out of it. Nasty nasty girl

Reactions: 60

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I love ells laid back content! I know people might see it as ‘lazy’ but I really enjoy it, it’s so relaxed and seems so genuine. It’s nice to see influencers just act normal and not do the most!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Ell must love when Syd is on holiday and she can go in and out of her flat without any chance of Syd and Molly being about...

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Chickentikka

‘in our area’ you’re from hertfordshire love right where i am too and a girls holiday means exactly what it means everywhere else 🤣🤣 a group of girls going on holiday…
And even so… having a few glasses of Sangria every other night is hardly that same as going to Malia at 18 and drinking €1 vodkas and shots all night?!

Shut up Syd you’re so embarrassing x

• Haha
Reactions: 56

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
She is genuinely one of the nastiest, most insufferable people on the internet. She is very delusional and wants to think she’s always right, arguing with followers is bizarre, trying to convince her followers Ell is in the wrong. Imagine if she’s trying to convince followers Ell has done something wrong and speaks about her like this on a strangers DMs imagine what she says to her to people she knows?! Nasty.

The bottom line is Syd, if you’re reading this and you probably do, it’s bullying. No matter how you look at it, and how much you want to make yourself the victim, you’re a horrible bully. Ell has lost all of her friends, she’s been isolated, made to feel very small, now made to feel uncomfortable in her own apartment because you’re not happy being neighbours with her, well you should of took the fact Ell found a flat quickly and you didn’t as a sign that maybe you shouldn’t of moved there? Do you not think she feels uncomfortable? Saying you’re not going to air your dirty laundry but your more than happy to shade her as much as you subtly to just imply she’s done whatever she’s done, at this point the things you’ve done to her and the way syd has literally bullied her out weighs anything Ell did. I really hope she doesn’t get sent the stories or has Syd on mute because ell still followers her and syd knows that, which is why she posts it anyway, and I can imagine it to be really upsetting and isolating.

If you’re so happy living this new, freeing living, being exactly where your supposed to be with your new best friends then either move on and stop bringing ell up or the situation in anyway and let it go or say what you want to say with your fucking chest because she acts like she has all this to say and silence speaks volumes and she’s such an honest girl, no you’re not an honest girl, your nasty and you’re a bully and you’re just trying to bring someone else down on purpose because you’ll know it’ll get back to her which is sad. She will never say what happened

• Heart
Reactions: 55