SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen ells latest insta video promoting the razors? Just me or does she look really sad
i don’t blame her tbh. syd has been vile the past 2 days liking tweets directed to ell & acting as if she’s living her best life ‘alone’. she’s basically rubbing it in ells face that she has all these influencer friends which is horrible to watch. i really hope ell has had some support whilst this has been going on, i would hate to think that she’s been sat alone at home looking at what syds doing.

ell has lost 2 mates, syd and molly. they are both slagging her off and dragging her name through the mud (molly is a leach so ofc she’s sided with syd). ell must feel like molly has betrayed her aswell as she never did anything to molly herself. it’s like molly already had her choice made when they fell out, syd was clearly her fave out of the duo but to drop ell like that just to please syd is concerning. i really do feel for her, syd doesn’t seem bothered. she’s more interested in liking & commenting to people slating ell.

Reactions: 46
i don’t blame her tbh. syd has been vile the past 2 days liking tweets directed to ell & acting as if she’s living her best life ‘alone’. she’s basically rubbing it in ells face that she has all these influencer friends which is horrible to watch. i really hope ell has had some support whilst this has been going on, i would hate to think that she’s been sat alone at home looking at what syds doing.

ell has lost 2 mates, syd and molly. they are both slagging her off and dragging her name through the mud (molly is a leach so ofc she’s sided with syd). ell must feel like molly has betrayed her aswell as she never did anything to molly herself. it’s like molly already had her choice made when they fell out, syd was clearly her fave out of the duo but to drop ell like that just to please syd is concerning. i really do feel for her, syd doesn’t seem bothered. she’s more interested in liking & commenting to people slating ell.
I feel so sorry for ell she does look sad and since when did syd like other youtubers she’s so stuck up..
When syd and molly was in vlogs ell was just left on her own

Reactions: 10
i’ve had a few days to think about this and it really does make me sad that this has happened. i’ve watched them since 8k subs and call me naive but i never saw this coming. i’ve had toxic friends and it’s only since stepping away from them that i realised just how awful they were but
in my case it doesn’t make me miss that person any less, even though i know i’m better off without them. i’ve been in ell’s position and it really is like heartbreak. i just hope someone is there for ell because she will be really really struggling right now. whatever your opinions on them both, they achieved so much together, they really were living the bff dream. i just want to hug ell and tell her she will be okay in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i’ve had a few days to think about this and it really does make me sad that this has happened. i’ve watched them since 8k subs and call me naive but i never saw this coming. i’ve had toxic friends and it’s only since stepping away from them that i realised just how awful they were but
in my case it doesn’t make me miss that person any less, even though i know i’m better off without them. i’ve been in ell’s position and it really is like heartbreak. i just hope someone is there for ell because she will be really really struggling right now. whatever your opinions on them both, they achieved so much together, they really were living the bff dream. i just want to hug ell and tell her she will be okay in the end.
I think it’s really sad, I don’t know how I’d get over it. For me it would be worse then a break up. I hope they can mend their friendship, even if they don’t do ‘Syd&ell’ anymore.

Reactions: 15
Agreed, it's a huge thing "breaking up" with someone you've been close to for so long. Depending on the reasons, I wonder if things were different they'd have just drifted or stayed civil/friendly rather than having a big fallout but I guess there's no easy way of ending a friendship like that.

Reactions: 8
My heart hurts for Ell, I’ve felt like messaging her and asking her if she’s okay! Don’t think she would even reply but I just hope she feels supported and like she has people behind her because even though you have friends and people around you like family, the loss of a bestfriend is so so so hard, especially when you feel like you’ve had to stop being friends because of their toxic behaviour affecting your life, even though you make the decision to end it it really doesn’t make it easier as you feel so guilty but you know the only way you’re ever going to move forward in life is to end it and allow new chapters for begin, and new people to enter. Once she’s over the pain and back on her feet, she will feel so much better and free but for now, being isolated, bullied and indirected on social media i can only imagine is so difficult. I really hope she’s okay, I make sure i like her photos and watch her stories every time I see them even though my 1 like won’t matter, I feel a deep connection to her because I’ve been through this before and it is so so so hard. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Agreed, it's a huge thing "breaking up" with someone you've been close to for so long. Depending on the reasons, I wonder if things were different they'd have just drifted or stayed civil/friendly rather than having a big fallout but I guess there's no easy way of ending a friendship like that.
Things did change when ell got a bf I think from what I seen on YouTube also everything on YouTube that they did was always ads. Breaking away from friends can be hard but I really do think ell will feel a massive relief being away from syd she is very demanding it must have been like babysitting a child constantly with her..

Reactions: 11
Things did change when ell got a bf I think from what I seen on YouTube also everything on YouTube that they did was always ads. Breaking away from friends can be hard but I really do think ell will feel a massive relief being away from syd she is very demanding it must have been like babysitting a child constantly with her..
I agree! I don’t believe it’s how long you’ve known a person or that you should ‘always chose friends over a boy’… if the boyfriend brings you happiness and the friend does not then it’s a simple and easy choice. Sometimes takes an outsider to make you realise just how bad things are I suppose. Not saying this was the case but that’s just my opinion on the whole ‘choosing a boy over 20 year friendship’

Reactions: 14
Just going back to the whole story about pringlegate … I genuinely believe that Boots employee who came out and said what happened bcos really, if you’re going to make something up would you really say she went in to buy Pringles?😂 Cos I didn’t even know they sold Pringles there lol surely if it’s made up you’d say she went in to buy a mascara or something?!! Just my 2 cents lol. I have no doubt it happened imo

Reactions: 28
Ell seems so disinterested. In her videos and especially w her Ads unless they’re pre planned so she has to do them she looks so bored. There videos for a while she just seemed like being in a video was a chore n like she was over it

did Syd n her man n Ell n her man ever go on a double date. Surely as besties you’d attempt to do w double date n do a video lol that seems Syd like

Reactions: 13
okay this is just speculation but does anyone else think drugs or something is involved? Something so unforgivable from syd’s side and it would make sense to why molly and other influencers have turned on Ell? I don’t know, I’m finding it so hard to accept a 20 year friendship would be thrown away over a boyfriend :/

• Haha
Reactions: 11
okay this is just speculation but does anyone else think drugs or something is involved? Something so unforgivable from syd’s side and it would make sense to why molly and other influencers have turned on Ell? I don’t know, I’m finding it so hard to accept a 20 year friendship would be thrown away over a boyfriend :/
yes ell deals coke on the side

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 133
Just going back to the whole story about pringlegate … I genuinely believe that Boots employee who came out and said what happened bcos really, if you’re going to make something up would you really say she went in to buy Pringles?😂 Cos I didn’t even know they sold Pringles there lol surely if it’s made up you’d say she went in to buy a mascara or something?!! Just my 2 cents lol. I have no doubt it happened imo
I love how we call it Pringle gate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know tattle has a bad rep and a lot of people think we are trolls but I genuinely come on here and laugh so much at us, I don’t think we are that bad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ell seems so disinterested. In her videos and especially w her Ads unless they’re pre planned so she has to do them she looks so bored. There videos for a while she just seemed like being in a video was a chore n like she was over it

did Syd n her man n Ell n her man ever go on a double date. Surely as besties you’d attempt to do w double date n do a video lol that seems Syd like
pretty sure they said in a video once that they went on one and found it awkward

Reactions: 8
I love how we call it Pringle gate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know tattle has a bad rep and a lot of people think we are trolls but I genuinely come on here and laugh so much at us, I don’t think we are that bad lol
I used to think this site was so bitchy when I first started reading, but I've realised on a lot of pages the users are just old fans that have hated how the person has turned out, or it's genuinely constructive criticism and they want them to do the right thing, some of it does come from the right place but tattle has a bad name

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.