Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chorizorice

Noooo!! Just a generalisation one of my best friends is a Capricorn and we get along great! (I’m a Gemini so you can say alot about me🤣) obviously not everyone is like your star sign!

But she does have some very typical cap traits, but also very much Taurus energy too!!!
Hahah I get you and I could see the earth sign traits, and all love for geminis (not you tho syd) Capricorn’s and geminis get along sooo well in my experience, love it 💗

gossboss14

VIP Member
ALSO i am massively showing my stalker side here, but you can no longer see who people have followed in chronological order on instagram safari they changed it about a month ago I just went onto Ell's page and it is the top follow (below people she follows that I also follow) but I don't think it's her most recent follow she's probably followed them for a while and no one noticed because it's not in order anymore!!!! But still an odd page to follow if you/someone you know isn't having a baby
I’ve just checked my other 2 IG accounts from my main one (one is for fitness, one for gaming lol) and when I go on the following list, it’s definitely still in chronological order for me