SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what has happened is that Ell has decided to distance herself from Syd and Ell hasn't done anything "wrong" as such but Syd doesn't like it and has been hurt by it.

Ell's boyfriend has made her realise how bad Syd treats her and made Ell realise that she has other options and doesn't have to have her life so entangled with Syd's.

Ell told Syd that she doesn't want to do youtube / online career together anymore as she doesn't enjoy it or maybe she wants to be involved with her boyfriend's business (I believe he works in social media but isn't an influencer). Ell doesn't strike me as a classic influencer personality and as much as I think she has enjoyed the last few years, I think as she gets older she will want to be a bit more private and not have her career so intertwined with a friend who was actually a bit toxic.

Syd kicked off / tried to change Ell's mind and during all of this saw that text from Ell's boyfriend. Ell probably kept things quite diplomatic, i.e didn't have a big fall out but indicated she wanted some distance and explained why her boyfriend called Syd a bleep. Syd viewed this is a massive betrayal and Ell ditching her friends for her boyfriend.

Ell is mature enough to keep liking Syd's posts etc because Syd was a big part of her life and Ell wants an amicable breakup where they remain drama-free and friendly but not close like family as before.

Syd however is being really immature, isolating Ell and lowkey bullying Ell / being sly with her comments online etc but had to say in the youtube video that her and Ell are fine and she still loves Ell etc because ultimately Ell hasn't done anything wrong and Syd knows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
kinda annoyed that ell hasn’t updated us yet about if she will be continuing youtube

Reactions: 10
LOL SYD JUST ACCIDENTALLY TRIED TO FOLLOW ME WHILST BLOCKING ME 😭😭😭😭 ALL BECAUSE I WISHED ELL LUCK ON HER PHOTO LOOOOL this girl is unbelievable!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
LOL SYD JUST ACCIDENTALLY TRIED TO FOLLOW ME WHILST BLOCKING ME 😭😭😭😭 ALL BECAUSE I WISHED ELL LUCK ON HER PHOTO LOOOOL this girl is unbelievable!!!!!
😳😳😳😳😳 she is so bitter why is she looking through ells comments!!! Imagine if Ell blocked everyone Influencer who’s jumped on Syds dick🤣 she would quickly have things to say about her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You’re joking!!!’ bleeping hell how obsessed is she I have second hand embarrassment 😬😂😂😂

Also molly takes the dewy look too far, looks like she’s dunked her face in a chip fryer

Reactions: 14
HAHAHA I can’t get over it I’m sorry I’m just imagining her raging there like MUST BLOCK SHE IS NICE TO MY OLD FRIEND I AM ANGRY then her bleeping shaking and accidentally following me and just profusely sweating as she runs to block LOOOL. she’s blocked both my accounts now 😭😭😭😭 does she think she’ll make fans for herself LOL poor brat xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched syds new vlog

and do you know what’s sad, she has actually change soo much! She used to be so genuine and witty when her and ell first started YouTube, but this influencer lifestyle has defo now got to her head and you can see it! It’s so tragic to watch

Reactions: 14
I’ve commented on the fact that she’s taking the piss by promoting herself on sydandell channel and she’s deleted it lmao she knows it’s wrong idk why anyone would allow that … she’s pathetic

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she’s promoted her own channel on Syd and Ell.. 😒

Reactions: 12
Just out of curiosity do you guys think Syd expected much more subscribers on her solo channel or less? I feel like she expected the whole Syd and ell fan base to follow her solo journey but it’s just not happened…

Reactions: 10
I have never seen her drunk like this ever(??) it’s quite entertaining for once 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Just out of curiosity do you guys think Syd expected much more subscribers on her solo channel or less? I feel like she expected the whole Syd and ell fan base to follow her solo journey but it’s just not happened…
I’d respect her if she gained it without anyone promoting her or promoting herself on the joint channel this just proves she’s hungry af 😒 not a fan.

Reactions: 9
Why didn’t Syd and Molly bring any drinks or snacks to the beach? V silly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.