Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When she’s in England she complains about always wanting to go on holiday, now she’s on holiday she wants to fly home for a football match even though she’s not a an actual football fan and can still watch it whilst away? Yeah now I see why ell and her boyfriend find her insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Pipxx

Syd is so bitter the end of the ibiza vlog saying she’s never been on a girls holiday that was her first one? She’s been on holiday countless times with elle and molly is that not a girls holiday😂 She’s really trying her best to pretend Elle never happened

I think the thing I find funny is that they literally live in the same building they can see eachothers balconies like what do they do when they bump into eachothers in the lifts😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
It really pissed me off when jole went “you could just give the car to me” and she said something like “you’ve got to work harder” I’m sorry but I work 40+ hours a week to just be able to afford my Ford. You take a photo and call it a day. Not exactly “hard work”

Reactions: 50
Ell proves everyday how ditching Syd couldn’t have gone better for her! Look how incred she looks in those wedding pics, unreal. Unlike syd who’s ratty face and shit hair line with overdone lips feels the need to take pics at a funeral. Ell really is doing better

• Heart
Reactions: 49
syd on twitter
she’s actually delusional. Your reaction to their disrespect which was a reaction to your disrespect. Think the only manipulator here is you syd.

these tweets and sly comments are actually gross. If you’re just ‘living and loving life’ why do you need to make sure everyone is ‘on your side’? If you ‘still love Ell’ you’ve got a funny way of showing it. Very ‘professional and classy’ of you x

Looking like a bitter ex imo. Got caught out and outed on TikTok for being a rude bitch so just need to remind everyone that Ell is a disrespectful manipulator.

• Heart
Reactions: 48