SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
leaving a holiday to come home to watch a football game that you could watch while abroad?? it’s not like she’ll be at wembley🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
WTF WHY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they must be having a really tit time?
this just proves that they’re not having a good time lmao, it’s not like they’re going to be able to get tickets to watch it at wembley either so they’re just going to be at home or in a pub 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d much rather watch it sat outdoors in the heat than in a sticky pub personally 🤪

Reactions: 33
this just proves that they’re not having a good time lmao, it’s not like they’re going to be able to get tickets to watch it at wembley either so they’re just going to be at home or in a pub 😂😂
Wouldn’t surprise me if they somehow manage to worm tickets to the final -.-

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why would they not want to stay in Ibiza for tbe final? I was there for the World Cup and the atmosphere was amazing. They’re defo having a rubbish time

Reactions: 31
leaving a holiday to come home to watch a football game that you could watch while abroad?? it’s not like she’ll be at wembley🤣🤣
What do we think is the real reason as to why they’re shortening their trip? Seems really odd I bet there’s trouble behind the scenes for whatever reason.. Molly is meant to be at work and Ell is planning to Sue Syd so she has to appear in court x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When she’s in England she complains about always wanting to go on holiday, now she’s on holiday she wants to fly home for a football match even though she’s not a an actual football fan and can still watch it whilst away? Yeah now I see why ell and her boyfriend find her insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I genuinely think it might be because Sophia and cinzia are going Ibiza :/
but syds OBSESSED with them. i thought she’d jump at the opportunity to be in the same 30m radius to them?

Nope he left as soon her he saw her comment ironically 😂😂
who would’ve guessed it. her nans probably paying the poor boy off so that he doesn’t leave sydney may heartbroken 💔😔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.