SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she paid so much for tickets n a bunch of people swarms Wembley kinda makes me laugh. Obvs what they’ve done is wrong but imagine sitting next to her w your free ticket n she paid ££££

Reactions: 1
The fact she paid so much for tickets n a bunch of people swarms Wembley kinda makes me laugh. Obvs what they’ve done is wrong but imagine sitting next to her w your free ticket n she paid ££££
She’s not at Wembley she’s at a pub
But I know!!! I’d be so pissed if I paid all that money for people just to swarm it!! X

Reactions: 2
Grrrr so angy :mad: football me no likey!! did u see when they kicked the ball haha and it did that thing 😂😂😂 football lads beers !!!! im not like most girls
Grrrrr shame on Italy for playing n kicking the ball grrrrr don’t let her get her bf on you. She sounds so dumb like she cannot make one I intelligent comment. She probs thinks the players first names are the ones on the back of their shirts tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think we’re wrong on the pregnancy theories 😂
Hmmm I dunno you know, when have we ever seen her post her alcohol before? She’s been reading here if she’s unfollowed the pregnancy page, she will want to take any speculation off her

Reactions: 8
will be funny when syd suddenly stops ‘loving’ football because we lost. she’s so predictable, she won’t watch it again 😂 roll on the world cup for our quirky syd xx

Reactions: 16
Idc I’m blaming Sydney may for the loss tonight the glare from her forehead in that pub probs got in one of the players eyes as it reflected the rays of the sun Idc what anyone says 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She came from holiday just to be a pick me for the evening lmao

Also agree with poster about tattle speculation generally being right! Imagine if even if Ell isn't now, she got preggers in the near future and tattle called it 👀

Reactions: 20
Didn't they used to say they didn't like drinking much? Syd seems to drink a fair amount now anyway

Reactions: 8
Didn't they used to say they didn't like drinking much? Syd seems to drink a fair amount now anyway
I wonder if she didn’t drink much due to her mum being a drug addict? But now she’s drinking loads to cope with what happened with ell 🤷‍♀️🤔 just a theory.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if this was covered but I feel like we brushed over syds bday video but how sad does the end make you.. it should be ell giving her her cake not bratty molly 🤢 it was just sad and weird to watch everyone in nans kitchen and ell not there. Ell looks like she’s thriving anyway but I hope that didn’t make her feel some type of way :(

Also can not actually believe pick me syd came
Home from a holiday to watch the football which she knows nothing about in a local pub… and now we have to endure so many ‘wish I was still here’ posts. YOU SHOULDVE bleeping STAYED WHERE YOU WERE SYD

Attachments

Reactions: 29
The real reason no one uses Facebook anymore, can’t even scroll without seeing her bleeping annoying face😭😭😭
She’s trying to be on as many platform as possible .. hungry for it ever since she broke up with ell 😂 we know syd dw!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.