Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I can't get over the dirt of the house, the bed side lockers 🤢. How could you even go to sleep with it like that alongside you 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ive said it before about her. For a one that claims to love cleaning, she lets her house get filthy.

Reactions: 2
What an absolute horrible witch!!!! We have all seen poo, but does she really have to post pictures of it? That childs nappy obviously wasnt changed from the night time, before she sat him down for breakfast.... his nappy didnt fill and leak that quickly! So Sue is even that thick she posts what dirty skank she is, to not change the childs nappy regularly! Hardly surprising when her house looks like a bomb has gone off 95% of the time🙄

Reactions: 7
What an absolute horrible witch!!!! We have all seen poo, but does she really have to post pictures of it? That childs nappy obviously wasnt changed from the night time, before she sat him down for breakfast.... his nappy didnt fill and leak that quickly! So Sue is even that thick she posts what dirty skank she is, to not change the childs nappy regularly! Hardly surprising when her house looks like a bomb has gone off 95% of the time🙄
That poor child, they have no dignity left. I think it’s a modern day form of abuse to document your child’s life on social media like this especially things to do with toilet training etc. Honestly in years to come there will be uproar over this.
There’ll be some big mass lawsuit against the Irish government for allowing it.
How can it be right that I can go to Mahon point and recognise 2 children that I’ve never met in my life and know that one shitted himself that morning and they both ate their breakfast out of manky plastic containers. It’s wrong on so many levels.
All these instahuns can bleep out themselves as much as they want but for gods sake let the kids live a normal sheltered life.
Shame on the wider family for not stepping in and putting a stop to it.

Reactions: 10
Would you honestly post a video of your childs excrement
The mind boggles with these wans.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That poor child, they have no dignity left. I think it’s a modern day form of abuse to document your child’s life on social media like this especially things to do with toilet training etc. Honestly in years to come there will be uproar over this.
How can it be right that I can go to Mahon point and recognise 2 children that I’ve never met in my life and know that one shitted himself that morning and they both ate their breakfast out of manky plastic containers. It’s wrong on so many levels.
All these instahuns can bleep out themselves as much as they want but for gods sake let the kids live a normal sheltered life.
Well said.

It’s awful, I have recognised another floggers kids even when they’re with the hubby whose face she doesn’t show - and I feel weird recognising them

You’re right I think there will be a lot of lawsuits in the future, the kids will be horrified & feel extremely exploited

We all have embarrassing Photos that are tucked away in a drawer somewhere Tg & cringe when parents get them out

Jaysus could she not even think of something original for the nursery. They all do the same 🤦‍♀️She copied the young ones nursery too. Don't even start me on the video of the nappy 😱 absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus the more this one posts the thicker she comes across. Who in their right mind would post that on their stories about the poor child 🙄

Sue can you just going forward take a breath before posting and think for a second as apposed to just using it as "content", I can safely say nobody wanted to see that

• Heart
Has her husband any idea that she posted this??? Is he any bit of sense?
I’d say Dan needs to grow a pair at this stage and rein her in a small bit!
She’s big time struggling for content recently but posting stories of Clyde's Poop was a new low.

Reactions: 6
Shes screeching at the baby not to touch it. Here's an idea for you Sue, stop bleeping filming and lift him out of the seat.
Of course he's going to touch it when he can see you pissing yourself with excitement (at having some content) and videoing him.

Top parenting right there.

Reactions: 6
Imagine how she would feel if she had diarrhoea and didn't make it to the toilet and a family member recorded it and put it up online for the world to see. I am so upset for those poor children. Why is she allowed to do this and how does she think its in any way ok

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine how she would feel if she had diarrhoea and didn't make it to the toilet and a family member recorded it and put it up online for the world to see. I am so upset for those poor children. Why is she allowed to do this and how does she think its in any way ok
Excatly!! that would be scandalous, that poor wee child.

Reactions: 5
That child is wearing a nappy. Sue your pants are on fire!! You can see the outline of a nappy a mile away!! Stop pretending shes potty trained and practice your 'showing reality is a must' motto
Does she ever put an outfit on that poor child? In pyjamas all the time.
Can completely see there’s a nappy on there.

Reactions: 3
A lawsuit against the Irish government? Surely they would just sue their parents? The government aren't responsible for everything 🤣
That child is wearing a nappy. Sue your pants are on fire!! You can see the outline of a nappy a mile away!! Stop pretending shes potty trained and practice your 'showing reality is a must' motto
Bit weird taking screenshots to show a nappy outline? Maybe she is wearing a nappy overnight.

A lawsuit against the Irish government? Surely they would just sue their parents? The government aren't responsible for everything 🤣

Bit weird taking screenshots to show a nappy outline? Maybe she is wearing a nappy overnight.
If you put your kids online anyone can take a screenshot. Their privacy is non existent. I’d say there’s people a lot more sinister than a Tattler taking screen shots of them.

Irish government have been found responsible for failures towards children in the past. Who knows what will happen when all these children are in their 30’s!

If you put your kids online anyone can take a screenshot. Their privacy is non existent. I’d say there’s people a lot more sinister than a Tattler taking screen shots of them.

Irish government have been found responsible for failures towards children in the past. Who knows what will happen when all these children are in their 30’s!
Bit of a reach, the government have been found responsible for structures they put in place I.e. industrial schools etc. Can't blame the government for everything.

Just strange to screenshot imo. No matter who is doing it. So worried about their privacy but then exploiting it by taking a screenshot. Make it make sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.