Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
The site next to her finally got planning permission I wonder will that build get in the way of her constant 'garden reveals' next year. Like none of us ever saw grass curbing and paving before.
See her selling her soul there for a hair tool that wouldnt even curl a pigs tail 🤣
I hope it’s bigger & prettier and has tarmac done for the day they move in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

saz483

Who will gift her a smartwatch now? Currys? Beggy Mitchell has the hand outstretched yet again

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
I always think she looks like someone left over from the 90’s especially with the leggings with the socks over them. Just seems ironic that she does all these try on hauls but can’t seem to get her kids out of their pyjamas majority of the week. She’s always blathering on that she keeps the kids clothes downstairs as it’s easier……..sue that isn’t working pet! Put their clothes upstairs and instead of spending so much time doing your make up before you go downstairs set a new rule for yourself that the kids are dressed before they go downstairs! She’d sell a fortune of kids clothes for companies by dressing them. She uses her kids to sell as it is already anyway.

• Heart

sron

VIP Member
In Smyths letting the child climb in and out of cars and it clearly says not to. She is one of those who thinks her child is cute no matter what she does.

• Heart

Spotted glasses

Thats a bit of a reach to be honest. My hubby drives a van and I hate it, its too bumpy and makes me travel sick! The less time I have to spend jn it the better
To be honest, I think she suits a transit. She gives off that vibe and I'm not talking builder or working man if you know what I mean 🤭😉

• Haha
Had to unfollow a few months ago because she was boiling my blood. Went for a nose there and I honestly can't believe the level of cockiness and desperation! Shes not able to pull of the cutesy try on videos she puts up, she looks pathetic and the poses make me cringe. And shes only desperate for a Penneys sp by the looks of her reels. Far from the down to earth house account it was when I first followed

saz483

Those cheesy grin side eye videos she does are so disconcerting. Breaking news hair done today wont need washing until May again 🤣

• Haha
I dont think she planned it at all but is making out that they did. She's making a handy few 💶 with her little built in salon at home . All kept quiet 🤫

Tammys

VIP Member
Bigger fool's companys that give these beggy Mitchell's freebies
I allways buy in Woodies never again after they giveing insta huns freebies.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm sure that bathroom company are fed up waiting on the showing of the bloody thing. Yes it's lovely but it was free and she is supposed to do a job of advertising it. These huns forget that it's not actually about them, it's an advertisement and a job they should be doing. Thousands of pounds worth sitting in that bathroom and she gave then a couple of seconds of stories in return. Do better Sue. They'll be lucky to get an enquiry let alone work from your followers

Whisperwave

Why does she feel she needs to share a picture of poop on her top with us!! :sick::sick::sick: also dirty nappy on the ground in front of the window pick it up!!!!! I don't understand how she thinks this is content her follows want to see!!!! I

• Sick

saz483

Anyone see Blake Lively insta post of her pregnancy pictures so media stop waiting outside her house and saying thanks to people for unfollowing accounts that share pictures of children.
These instahuns need to take a leaf out of her book.
I dont think she would pimp out her kids for a vitamin ad.
Or discuss their urination and bowel movements to all in sundry.

Reactions: 7

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Awful dress and the hair is as bad.

What's with the breakfasts this morning in take away cartons?
Ya the manky cartons always confuse me, maybe she’s hoping some business will gift her lovely bowls for the kids? She’s flat out showing off her penny’s & Zara hauls and then poor Bonnie & Clyde are stuck eating Rice Krispies out of last nights special fried rice cartons? I don’t get it.

Dress was horrendous. I thought those bell sleeves went out of fashion? Her friends outfits were very classy in fairness to them. At least they hid Sue at the back of the group photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7