Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy to have loads of kids when someone else minds them all day and you get everything free.
I hate pregnancy reveals πŸ˜‚ They give me the rage

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ she will be busy.no tv in that house I guess
She mustn't be doing much cleaning 🀣

Watch now she will want to be brand ambassador for some car company, 7 seater needed ... I can see that white van of Dan's becoming very handy in the meantime with all the foxy heads hanging out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So we have Bonnie & Clyde…..my money is on twin girls called Thelma & Louise or twin boys called Ronnie & Reggie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another on spitting out kids for content πŸ₯±πŸ™„
I suppose there's only so many times she can clean her island before the followers dried up!
Quick Dan impregnate me for the gram & let the freebies flow πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guessed she was pregnant last night when she said she had a kidney infection. Too many hints recently like β€œI had a 3 hour nap”
Sue has to be better than everyone else, a lot of mothers with 2 under 2 but Sue will be one better, she will be super mammy with 3under 3 and her family half rearing them for her πŸ™„
This πŸ™Œ I can imagine while the nanas to those grandchildren love them dearly, they are used and abused for so much babysitting constantly and so many nights away that Sue/Dan probably should have asked permission before conceiving another πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bigger fool's companys that give these beggy Mitchell's freebies
I allways buy in Woodies never again after they giveing insta huns freebies.

Reactions: 8
Her with the blowdry and all dressed up, the husband in trackies. So contrived (on her part)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.