Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she’s short is giving the burglars the key code for gates at this stage. How do insurance companies actually give insurance to these fools who plaster the wearabouts of everything valuable in their house up on social media and then flaunt their cars etc. Oh look at me with my bmw with my funky teenage dirtbag style number plates🙄 BMWs are more common than a Toyota Corolla at this stage. Not a jot of class or common sense between the pair of them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All she’s short is giving the burglars the key code for gates at this stage. How do insurance companies actually give insurance to these fools who plaster the wearabouts of everything valuable in their house up on social media and then flaunt their cars etc. Oh look at me with my bmw with my funky teenage dirtbag style number plates🙄 BMWs are more common than a Toyota Corolla at this stage. Not a jot of class or common sense between the pair of them😂
You should see the state of her husbands white van, it's all lights and stickers. Like a little boy racer. He was on wrong side of road coming around a bend about two weeks ago on country road, I had to swerve right into ditch to avoid him, and my young baby and children on board 😡 they are like two immature children with their carry on. Thanks to her social media putting every single thing up.. I am able to recognise!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
You should see the state of her husbands white van, it's all lights and stickers. Like a little boy racer. He was on wrong side of road coming around a bend about two weeks ago on country road, I had to swerve right into ditch to avoid him, and my young baby and children on board 😡 they are like two immature children with their carry on. Thanks to her social media putting every single thing up.. I am able to recognise!
What an asshole. They need to realise if they are going to plaster their perfect life on social media then they need to keep it up off line too. At least now you could have a chat with the local guards about it seen as you know who he is. They’re sound out in that local station.

Reactions: 3
Who will gift her a smartwatch now? Currys? Beggy Mitchell has the hand outstretched yet again

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All these ‘ influencers’ are morphing into the same idiots…let’s catch up.. ask me a question 🙄..Sue is hardly going to say she would make changes to layout, she’s raging the playroom isn’t closed off by doors!! I personally don’t like the layout of her house, dining table is out of place beside the stove

Reactions: 5
All these ‘ influencers’ are morphing into the same idiots…let’s catch up.. ask me a question 🙄..Sue is hardly going to say she would make changes to layout, she’s raging the playroom isn’t closed off by doors!! I personally don’t like the layout of her house, dining table is out of place beside the stove
100% this, I think they all get generic messages from their agents to say and remind them question box or let's catch up for engagement. They all seem to do it the same time 🙄

The table is definitely in wrong location and open plan area is very long from back to front without any different feature or point of interest

The house is so higgigly piggigly. The playRUM is surely where the dining table should actually be but she just didn't realise that kids take over the place when she was planning it. I like the concept of the fireplace in the middle, but she hasn't pulled it off.

Reactions: 4
Why do all these huns love putting the hospital posts up
Same with the wan in youghal she had a sandwich in her gob when she posted her hospital video they are so immature

Reactions: 6
Christ what is this one saying, she would prefer to be in a hospital to being at home with the loudness of kids 🤦🏼‍♀️. God definitely not much happening up stairs with this one

Reactions: 4
What drives me mad about Sue is her selective gluten free. She said her tongue used to swell if she ate gluten. I’m not a doctor but if your tongue swells up for an allergic reaction then it’s carrying an epi pen territory only gluten free when suits. If you’ve family or friends who have to follow gluten free diet you’d know how would love to be able to pick and choose.

Baby no.3 on the way - let’s wait for the stories and posts about how she ‘has nothing for the new arrival’ aka looking for freebies 😒

Reactions: 7
I guessed she was pregnant last night when she said she had a kidney infection. Too many hints recently like “I had a 3 hour nap”
Sue has to be better than everyone else, a lot of mothers with 2 under 2 but Sue will be one better, she will be super mammy with 3under 3 and her family half rearing them for her 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.