Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow a few months ago because she was boiling my blood. Went for a nose there and I honestly can't believe the level of cockiness and desperation! Shes not able to pull of the cutesy try on videos she puts up, she looks pathetic and the poses make me cringe. And shes only desperate for a Penneys sp by the looks of her reels. Far from the down to earth house account it was when I first followed

Reactions: 8
just goes to show money can’t buy ya taste or class. She obviously has loads of money but no class. Holy f@ck her latest wedding outfit is cat 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
just goes to show money can’t buy ya taste or class. She obviously has loads of money but no class. Holy f@ck her latest wedding outfit is cat 😬
And the hairstyle 😱😱 sweet jesus!! Like one of the ugly sisters with the stupid bun snd scraggy bits hanging. The dress and shoes are another level of bad. Them mirrors in her house must need a fair scrub of the magic cloths if she looked at that get up snd thought it was nice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Awful dress and the hair is as bad.

What's with the breakfasts this morning in take away cartons?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

So bizarre , no proper breakfast bowls for the children ... but hey ... as long as the driveway gets sorted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I was so taken aback by the dress I didn’t even notice to hair. It’s all like something out of a bad 1980s movie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Ya the manky cartons always confuse me, maybe she’s hoping some business will gift her lovely bowls for the kids? She’s flat out showing off her penny’s & Zara hauls and then poor Bonnie & Clyde are stuck eating Rice Krispies out of last nights special fried rice cartons? I don’t get it.

Dress was horrendous. I thought those bell sleeves went out of fashion? Her friends outfits were very classy in fairness to them. At least they hid Sue at the back of the group photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya the manky cartons always confuse me, maybe she’s hoping some business will gift her lovely bowls for the kids? She’s flat out showing off her penny’s & Zara hauls and then poor Bonnie & Clyde are stuck eating Rice Krispies out of last nights special fried rice cartons? I don’t get it.

Dress was horrendous. I thought those bell sleeves went out of fashion? Her friends outfits were very classy in fairness to them. At least they hid Sue at the back of the group photo.
Bonnie & Clyde I can’t!! 😂🤣

Like openly coming onto her stories to say she wouldn’t bother cleaning the house if it wasn’t for her page ! I can’t get my head around this! Only cleans for Instagram! I’d hate to see the house if she wasn’t running the page 🫣😧

Reactions: 5
More braggy mitchell behaviour. Probably getting a free facial. She has an abundance of child free time. Imagine being a mom of two toddlers and getting a facial on a tuesday 🙈🙈
Thanks for ramming it in out faces

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The size of her kitchen & her food rammed into a small press in cheap baskets....like why?!
She's so immature & lacks any bit of cop on, style, class, self awareness.....argh i could go on & on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly didn't know why she was sharing this photo, until I realised it was her 😱 she's unrecognisable without the filters!

Elf on the shelf arrived early 🤣
Ya it’s a strange photo alright, why would you want an artistic type photo of your hairdresser spraying hairspray on you on your wedding day??

Can never understand why she store detergents & cleaning stuff in her food cupboards? Massive kitchen but layout obviously dosent work. Surprised as the crowd who did her kitchen are amazing at kitchen design. They should have forked out the extra cost for the pull out drawers.
PS Delighted to see one of the kids got their lunch on an actual kid friendly plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No blueberries halved - I can imagine the messages of ‘feedback’ she would have gotten on that choking hazard !!

Reactions: 1
Ya it’s a strange photo alright, why would you want an artistic type photo of your hairdresser spraying hairspray on you on your wedding day??

Can never understand why she store detergents & cleaning stuff in her food cupboards? Massive kitchen but layout obviously dosent work. Surprised as the crowd who did her kitchen are amazing at kitchen design. They should have forked out the extra cost for the pull out drawers.
PS Delighted to see one of the kids got their lunch on an actual kid friendly plate!
She would only stick those plastic shelves from the range into the bespoke cupboards 🤣

• Haha
Oh dear🤪I went back for a snoop, it’s worse this one is getting, honestly they are all the same, drivel everyday, morphing into the same insta shite one after the other, you start following for a reason and then the more followers they get they all do the same thing, boring as duck, she has no style sense whatsoever🤭and I’m sorry but sue insists she loves cleaning, has anyone else noticed that baby always looks dirty🥴his nails especially 🤢I’m done now till I get bored again

• Haha
Guys I can't get over the dirt of the house, the bed side lockers 🤢. How could you even go to sleep with it like that alongside you 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.