Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For gods sake, potty training the child when she thinks she still has a UTI. Seriously Sue grab a bit of cop on. Put a nappy back on her, let her get over that at least. You are setting Bonnie up for failure. UTIs in kids make it more difficult to hold on to the wee. I have first hand experience, used to wet myself until I was 10 because of chronic UTIs.

Reactions: 4
This one thinks she’s a model now 😝poor Bon be mortified when she looks back on this dose reels, who gives two shites if she did a p o o in potty , why do these insrahuns need to plaster innocent kids on the net🤬I used follow her for home content, unfollowed months ago just went for snoop there, didn’t miss any interesting

Reactions: 5
This one thinks she’s a model now 😝poor Bon be mortified when she looks back on this dose reels, who gives two shites if she did a p o o in potty , why do these insrahuns need to plaster innocent kids on the net🤬I used follow her for home content, unfollowed months ago just went for snoop there, didn’t miss any interesting
I feel so sorry for all these kids being raised on Instagram. Nothing is private. All their sicknesses, potty training , eating habits, sleeping habits just announced to thousands of people. I think it will come back to bite these instahuns big time in the future. The poor children lose all their dignity and what do they really gain from it only a free wooden playhouse and piles of crap with their name embroidered on it. People can drive past Sue’s house and know exactly what rooms the kids sleep in. I just don’t understand it.

Reactions: 9
Delighted she gave instructions on how to hang pictures on the wall. I can finally put up mine that have been on the floor for 20 years

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she decontaminated Bonnie after using the toilet in Woodies . I wouldn’t let my dog pee in that toilet😂 Filthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think Bon us really taking to the potty training as well as Sue is making out. She seems do young. And just a few months ago when Bon was sick Sue was in its so hard when she cant communicate and doesnt understanding much yet but now is fully potty trained. Just seems a stretch

Do you think Bon us really taking to the potty training as well as Sue is making out. She seems do young. And just a few months ago when Bon was sick Sue was in its so hard when she cant communicate and doesnt understanding much yet but now is fully potty trained. Just seems a stretch
Yes 100%, she hasn't shown her in ages from far away because she is obviously still in nappies. Has only shown head shots whereas she used to show her running around and playing. Just be honest and straight up 🤦🏼‍♀️(watch now picture/video to go up where she shows her - easy to take off for video and then put back on Sue)

Anyone see Blake Lively insta post of her pregnancy pictures so media stop waiting outside her house and saying thanks to people for unfollowing accounts that share pictures of children.
These instahuns need to take a leaf out of her book.
I dont think she would pimp out her kids for a vitamin ad.
Or discuss their urination and bowel movements to all in sundry.

Reactions: 7
Can someone please gift Sue a washing line! The clothes horses piled high with wet clothes give me the ick! I got 5 loads dried outside yesterday and have another 3 out at the moment. She’s always complaining about piles of washing .GET THEM OUT ON A LINE SUE. I’m sure Woodies would gift you one if you put up a Beggy Mitchell box asking your followers to recommend a good washing line.

Reactions: 4
I thought herself and Dan had a personal trainer ??? Said today she needs to join a gym as she’s so unfit… Also the Brows she had to go to Dublin for,… drawing brows on now, well that was a waste of money 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought herself and Dan had a personal trainer ??? Said today she needs to join a gym as she’s so unfit… Also the Brows she had to go to Dublin for,… drawing brows on now, well that was a waste of money 🤪
It was only a few weeks ago they were both using a personal trainer! Obviously they didn’t stick at it 😂

• Heart
Yes 100%, she hasn't shown her in ages from far away because she is obviously still in nappies. Has only shown head shots whereas she used to show her running around and playing. Just be honest and straight up 🤦🏼‍♀️(watch now picture/video to go up where she shows her - easy to take off for video and then put back on Sue)
Really good point about not showing the regular videos. Just seems far fetched i have never seen a child potty trained so quickly and easily!!!

Blatant begging by this one. Quick google search throws up multiple BER assessors in Cork

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.