Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress for the wedding looks very sloppy, badly in need of an iron. I know that type of material would wrinkle easily enough but it looks like it wasn't ironed to start with, the chest area is a real giveaway.
Thought it was dreadful and the sandals were awful too.

Reactions: 1
Not much about the wedding yesterday... your one who got married seems to be as desperate as Sue to grow her page! I have a feeling these 2 are "insta" friends, and never actually met before, in fact, i bet they havent🙄

Not much about the wedding yesterday... your one who got married seems to be as desperate as Sue to grow her page! I have a feeling these 2 are "insta" friends, and never actually met before, in fact, i bet they havent🙄
I've been following Aisling for well over a year and she's no where near as bad as Sue to be fair. Rarely has a sponsored story up, very down to earth when she makes a rare appearance on her stories, actually has a full time job, she seems very genuine compared to the other chancers with house pages. Since I've started following her, her number of followers hasn't gone up a whole lot either. I do know they haven't met before though and I think she had a good few insta accounts at the wedding who she hasn't met, which I found strange 🙈

I've been following Aisling for well over a year and she's no where near as bad as Sue to be fair. Rarely has a sponsored story up, very down to earth when she makes a rare appearance on her stories, actually has a full time job, she seems very genuine compared to the other chancers with house pages. Since I've started following her, her number of followers hasn't gone up a whole lot either. I do know they haven't met before though and I think she had a good few insta accounts at the wedding who she hasn't met, which I found strange 🙈
Yes, this is my point, why would you invite STRANGERS to your wedding? Its totally bizarre...... Im guessing its to grow the Kimberly lane insta, by being tagged by these other "bigger instagrammers" which reaks of desperation.... yes, i agree with you, shes no where near as bad as Sue atm, and she may have a full time job now, but is looking to be a full time insta hun in the future! Not worth inviting a heap of people you NEVER MET to your wedding imo🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She has like duck cut out screen time at home 🙄 if your gonna be honest sue, just be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I struggle to read her captions, she really struggles to form coherent sentences. She hasn't a clue about punctuation. I find myself re reading like 3 times, trying to make sense of what she is trying to say

Sorry who genuinely said her salads look delicious?? Thats the most boring bland ass salad I've ever seen

Finding it hard to open the capsule box because it has a child safety thing on it, and rightly so - only to then put them in an easily accessible tub. Sorry but i cant🙈 its hard to open for a reason

Reactions: 3
They will melt all over that box anyway. They are in the SEALED tub so that they won’t melt also 🥱

The state of her kitchen every day, there is no way to put this mildly other than she is dirty witch 🤢🤣
She must be so unhygienic like doesn’t wash her hair for 8 days, like I would feel so dirty if I went for more than 4 days even body showering twice a day, it’s just disguisting like 🥴
Did anyone else see her and her elbow in the wet nappy on the couch eating her dinner the other evening , that’s basic hygiene, change the nappy put in nappy bag & or bin, wash your hands.
clearly only changes the nappy and doesn’t do anything further 🤢🤢 she clearly doesn’t pick up a single thing after her all day, no wonder the house is a tip.🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The state of her kitchen every day, there is no way to put this mildly other than she is dirty witch 🤢🤣
She must be so unhygienic like doesn’t wash her hair for 8 days, like I would feel so dirty if I went for more than 4 days even body showering twice a day, it’s just disguisting like 🥴
Did anyone else see her and her elbow in the wet nappy on the couch eating her dinner the other evening , that’s basic hygiene, change the nappy put in nappy bag & or bin, wash your hands.
clearly only changes the nappy and doesn’t do anything further 🤢🤢 she clearly doesn’t pick up a single thing after her all day, no wonder the house is a tip.🤢🤢🤢
The nappy thing sent me over the edge! I've a little fella and i have never once left a nappy out, nevermind open on a couch! Its actually disgusting! She is VILE! she looks musty too.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Never fails to amaze me how bad she leaves the house get. I know she has 2 small children but just put things away as you go. The nappy incident was disgusting.
The sink this morning finished me off. That didn't happen over a couple of days.
I say this as a mother of 6. If I'd had to face that mess every evening after the kids had gone to bed Id have lost the will to live.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.