Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else look at passive_builds stories....? She puts so much effort in, house is immaculate. I'd say she can't handle any thing out of place
Love her upstairs down house! (much nicer than this wans...) I'd say they are both neat freaks & no kids so no wonder its immaculate. Her cooking demo was hilarious last week, frozen peas, microwave rice & sausages & then she posted links to her 2 fancy ovens with all the bells & whistles. Obv rarely if ever used.

Reactions: 1
So she went looking to finished her shower by closing it off...then that turned into a renovation....now its a sona collaboration....
Would she have done it if there was no collaboration🤔 and just put up with it like rest of us when we do mistakes to do with new build....
Of course she would of put up with it like any other normal couple but not beggy sue.

Reactions: 3
Love her upstairs down house! (much nicer than this wans...) I'd say they are both neat freaks & no kids so no wonder its immaculate. Her cooking demo was hilarious last week, frozen peas, microwave rice & sausages & then she posted links to her 2 fancy ovens with all the bells & whistles. Obv rarely if ever used.
Just has a nose on her page! She's seems an absolute dose 🫠 little to be doing with herself! I don't know if she's an auld one or a young with but he looks old enough to be her father 😂

Would she ever go away and sort out her make up, her face is as orange as her hair 🤢🤢 those eyebrows are shocking , she is very dirty looking . Day 8 of her hair not being washed , yesterday... disgusting 🤢🤢

• Sick
My son was beside me when I was watching her stories this morning. He’s 11. He actually said ‘whoa she looks rough’ The state of her hair 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its not that difficult to not throw your clothes on the floor. She is so manky; from the mess of her wardrobe, tit all over the kitchen and the worst, her 8 days of no hair washing 🤮
Actual travellers keep a cleaner home than this hun and yet shes 'always cleaning'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs!! I'm actually mortified for her.. cleaning the windows in filo. She's not well at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs!! I'm actually mortified for her.. cleaning the windows in filo. She's not well at all
She’d want to be cleaning down the chairs after twins & me and Niamh the Dubai porta potty sat on them🤢 Great crowd Sue has got herself in with. Also the top half of her looked all business/professional and the bottom half was like sporty spice. Like when you mixed up the girls outfit on fashion wheel back in the 80’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d hit her a slap if I was there. She actually managed to make someone else’s event about herself 🙄🙄

Don't worry the filipino community is very close knit, they wouldn't be too happy with this ignorant fool, very rude of her to take one of those cloths to their window.

Missed this... what happened, she was out somewhere and started cleaning their windows?!

Reactions: 1
Missed this... what happened, she was out somewhere and started cleaning their windows?!
Went to a PR event in Filo Asthetics with loads of other 'hunz' and whipped out her stupid 'wonder cloth' to clean the windows because apparently they annoy her every time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to get a life 🙄
and as for her constantly going into the dressing rooms of Dunnes trying on clothes and tagging Dunnes in the hope of them giving her work modelling their clothes 😒 god this one is desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.