Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Sorry to spoil it for you but I have the jacket that she wants to do a big jacket reveal for..its a full length blue patchwork style coat, heavy enough. Its from Penneys. Id say size down, they are quite big fitting..€30 i think but i cant be 100% sure. Why she is making a big deal about ‘revealing’ it. Fuck sake its Penneys like. Good chance a lot of us have seen it or bought it at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 7

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
But that's what I mean, he allowed that to happen so I've no sympathy for him
For sure, he’ll end up like a little lap dog. There’s no money in the world would make my husband agree to documenting our kids toilet habits on insta. The daughter is probably a lovely little thing but she comes across as bold as brass on inst so Sue and ball less Dan don’t realise that people form an opinion on their kids based on what they put out in the public eye. It will go against them as they get to school age. They live in a small village. They won’t be anonymous little kids.

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Is she that thick that she doesn’t realise that you cannot film a public road? With all her guff going on about her 8 cameras filming! Sentinel security have a lot to answer if they have set her cameras to record the road. Completely illegal. I would have thought being an established security company they would know that. Anyone walking past that house (and I know someone who does from time to time ) is being filmed & watched. Weird. Then again she’s happy documenting every second of those poor children’s lives for whatever freebies she can get so probably thinks all the rest of us want to be on camera all the time too.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
What an absolute horrible bitch!!!! We have all seen poo, but does she really have to post pictures of it? That childs nappy obviously wasnt changed from the night time, before she sat him down for breakfast.... his nappy didnt fill and leak that quickly! So Sue is even that thick she posts what dirty skank she is, to not change the childs nappy regularly! Hardly surprising when her house looks like a bomb has gone off 95% of the time🙄

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
I do agree with the message she received I’m trying at the moment and I’m going to have to unfollow to everyday it’s something about pregnancy I follow lots of other self build pages and yes they might mention it here or there but it’s constant on this page we get it we don’t need the constant bump pics!
There was nothing "nasty" about the message she recieved. The person was just stating facts, Sue is pregnant and she has zero other content since! N9 trigger warnings, no change to a mammy page.

• Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
How does her house be such a pig sty? They have a big problem with being slobs.... someone the other day said they are like 2 teenagers playing house, and yes, i agree!
They must literally stand at that room door fucking crap in, what adult acts like that? Same with the kitchen, leaves every bit of crap lying around all day, instead of tidying as they go, complete dirty, lazy, slobs, that is all....You would think they had 12 children, not just 2, the way they house is always up in a heap🙄

Attachments

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Wouldn't buy from woodies anyway I always find them. Over priced
I’m surprised she didn’t support her local garden centre in lissarda.
Presume someone from woodies came out & planted it for them as part of the deal. If her or Dan had done the planting she would have put up photos of them doing it!

crazystuff

All these home pages popping up all over the place lately. The house is lovely, I just don’t understand how people show every aspect of their home to anyone and everyone. You’d know your way around the house-this is bizarre to me! Is nothing private anymore? All go get a few freebies.

GW84

VIP Member
For sure, he’ll end up like a little lap dog. There’s no money in the world would make my husband agree to documenting our kids toilet habits on insta. The daughter is probably a lovely little thing but she comes across as bold as brass on inst so Sue and ball less Dan don’t realise that people form an opinion on their kids based on what they put out in the public eye. It will go against them as they get to school age. They live in a small village. They won’t be anonymous little kids.
And they are distinct looking children so will be well noticed anyway. I'm all for using social media as you see fit but if my husband showed our kids morning, noon and night and basically used them as sales props he'd have divorce papers fair quick 😂😂

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
That video of the Dad coming home in the truck is so sweet. The fact that they shop in Dunnes isn’t a great advertisement for SuperValu though!

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Her content is the same stuff over & over again. Watch her clean her messy cupboards/wiw, watch how she uses ASAP products, watch how you too can become as orange as Sue tutorial, one wet one dry cloths, watch her wash her floors, watch Bonnie walk to the local centra, watch the latest runners she’s bought and finally a visit to the anglers rest and repeat!
Also has Bonnie ever travelled further than a 25km radius of her house?? Go on Sue , do a Beggy Mitchell for a family hotel stay. No point in having all these kids if all they ever see is Centra, Dunnes, the range & Fota.

• Haha