Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is probably the last person I would take makeup advice from, her lip liner and lipstick is a disgrace. As annoying as it is I get the whole pr thing sending beauty products to beauty bloggers but to this wan??? It makes no sense

Reactions: 5
Did you see she is asking about the Peugeot 5008 she will hardly get a brand ambassador deal?

Reactions: 2
I doubt it,cause many have tried and then had to go buy it themselves like martinas mark dr laura they were all after a Peugeot 5008..tagging like mad...but had to purchase themselves....

Reactions: 1
Did you see she is asking about the Peugeot 5008 she will hardly get a brand ambassador deal?
Seen that. Air of desperation around Sue is stifling at the moment πŸ™„ can’t see her working a car out of this but not doubt shel land with some flashy number while the rest of us slum it in pieces of crap - oh wait that’s prob just me 🀣🀣

Reactions: 3
Nobody said it was. Bump pictures are lovely every now and then, every day is annoying πŸ˜‚
I was being sarcastic because thats what she says when people ask her to be sensitive to women who go through fertility issues / infant loss

Reactions: 4
Its so rude and entitled letting your child climb on the bed in a shop. Have some manners you knacker

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg just let your child up on the shop bed with dirty shoes no manners what so ever .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg just let your child up on the shop bed with dirty shoes no manners what so ever .
I know you could have a moment where your back maybe turned and the child goes onto the bed but who in their right mind takes a photo and posts it on social media. This one has not got a clue or a bit of manners πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know you could have a moment where your back maybe turned and the child goes onto the bed but who in their right mind takes a photo and posts it on social media. This one has not got a clue or a bit of manners πŸ™„
...AND tags Dunnes Stores !!! She really is not playing with the full deck πŸ™„

Lol money doesent grow on trees says she but it sure helps when your a beggy and get loads free.

• Haha
Does she need a clothes steamer for all the pyjamas they wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.