Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Sue, I was woken multiple times during the night by my children then up when the alarm went at 6 to get myself and the children ready , feed pets etc. Drop Kids to before school minder so that I can be in work by 9. Meet deadlines all day then rush home to collect my children, cook dinner, drop kids to sports etc.
You filled bin bags with cheap tatty clothes made in a sweat shop in Bangladesh that you probably only wore once and made a dance reel for insta while your mother in law minded your kids.
Bore off you absolute pillock. Actually cringing for you ya dope.

Reactions: 17

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I bet the daughter bed is free too.cunts the lot of them
The nerve of her giving out about the price of groceries and electricity when she gets so much handed to her for free.... half of her house is decked out with gifted items, the rest of us have to work really fucking hard to pay for it all.... FUCK OFF SUE, GET A GRIP YOU FOOL😤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
I noticed somebody commented on her Facebook ad for that milkman.ie that they couldn’t get that service in an area a few miles from her so I went on to mymilkman.ie and put in Sue’s address and turns out they don’t cover Aherla either. Sure that’s completely blatantly lying on her stories and false advertising too for the company. Who do you report that to?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

butterflybilly

VIP Member
THE HYPOCRACY!!!!!!! This has drove me over the edge!!!!! This one taking free shit off Woodies every other day, free this, gifted that.... and now, wants us, to support Woodies heroes, and donate to charities for them....... FUCK RIGHT OFF SUE!!!!! How about YOU stop rinising them for shit you can well afford to pay for, and let them make a donation to those charities..... Why is it always us plebs, who pay for everything themselves are expected to always give more... GUARANTEE, DOPEY SUE wont put her hand in her pocket tho, she just takes takes takes😤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Sue if you are reading here I would happily gift you my baby wrap for free if it means that baby is safe. Jesus christ my heart is in my mouth the way she is dangling her round the place. Absolutely no reason to hold the child like that and bake at the same time. The child is sleeping ffs put her down..or sit down and cuddle her if she needs it and bake the cake later. Fuck me! Ah well as long as the insta likes come in, who cares that the child gets fuckin whiplash or is dropped head first. Just stop

• Heart

sron

VIP Member
I swear she got pregnant this time just so she could say '3 under 3'. At least once a week she says it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually don’t believe it a fourth room being done for free. First Kai’s room done by Woodies & few bits from Smyths, then her free bathroom, (barely got another mention since her post revealing it 🤢) then the spare room by some interiors and now the sitting Room by EZ living this one is something else,
Along with the free patio this year and the free gates last year. Hope she’s declaring all this to the tax man🫣

• Angry
Out shopping for a new tv last week BUT No Tv in the new sitting room?
I presume No one was willing to give it to her for free.
would she not go and support a business like where she got her free Dyson from,
Nah this one’s pockets are sewn up. She literally can not put her hand into them, 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13

LLL2019

The big question is, will the dog get a dog bowl or will it has to use a Chinese takeaway container??? I bet the dog will be gone within 3 months. Recipe for disaster

• Haha

Mary Kate

What's with the heart covering Bonnie's face in just one photo? So random, the other two babies aren't covered and scroll over and neither is Bonnie 🤷‍🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

corkspill

VIP Member
What’s funny about sue is she shows no loyalty to businesses. She just jumps from one to another whoever offers her the free work. She is all about how great they are when getting her free shit then never mentions again. Surely if she was happy with them she’d go back? Example being Woodies. She got so much for free, all her outdoor furniture, her plants and her garden etc and I’m sure a bedroom as well. Now it comes to a simple thing like painting the sitting room and she won’t return to Woodies for the paint and buy it she will go around looking for it for free and then get it there. She show’s absolutely no loyalty.

Nosey Rosie 2020

Guys, guys guys 🙈🙈🙈

So she rocked into the jewellery shop, guys how is your lab grown diamods going.

I'll put up a poll to see can my followers tell the difference and then hopefully you will get the hint and gift me a new ring. Or if you don't get the hint I'll just ask for a freebie.

Imagine living your life that way

• Sick
Reactions: 12

corkgurl

It was prob the longest they have been on their own with the 3 kids . I’m surprised Dans mother wasn’t brought up to help 🙄🙄

• Heart

margesimpsin

SUE PUT THE BABY DOWN!!! I actually can't. Yes yes 3 under 3 you baking a cake while simultaneously mothering marvelous. I've 5 under 13 and I tell you I never once felt the need to video myself like that or the kids. 5 under 13 should be a thing also just putting it out there, we've a newborn, toddler, kid, preteens and teens so many complexities of each age. These 3 under 3 notions that somehow you doing more than anyone else you are superior Sue. Ya got lucky. Why are we labeling motherhood every stage is a shit show a cluster fuck of thee most beautiful heart wrenching moments and the most chaotic. It's a rollercoaster a whirlwind of emotions!
I would of had so many in a row but people like sue need to realize for others in between the vast gaps of ages there is many losses!!! Some unspoken.

Tammys

VIP Member
Imagion being so stuck for content you come on with a leggings covered in shite ah NA there's a want in her.

• Haha

Hollyhi

Can’t believe she followed her free pizza post to a post giving out about having to pay for shopping 😂😂😂
edit: that included 40 cans of coke 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow