Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenosebag

Sickening. She can stay at home to mind her kids. No childcare costs (tho grandmothers are of great use to her) and her whole house done for free. I’ve to work. Pay childcare. And pay for everything in my house. She’s just a nobody who hasn’t a brain cell in her head

• Heart
Reactions: 10

GW84

VIP Member
Paul knows better, he would laugh in her face ... no doubt she asked him for a freebie . She knew full well how much he charges before going to the appointment but chanced her arm at the free consultation 😏
So she apparently went for a consultation, then went back the following week and told him he wasn't worth €500. Why not just say at the consultation or give him a call instead of going back and wasting his time?

Funny how she wouldn't do it because she'd have to pay though. She has some notions about herself

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Fair play to Dr Niamh Lynch for doing the post on the dangers of stairs obviously she saw the clip of this fool filming herself walking down the stairs with her newborn.
The moaning is painful. I’d say she throws a right strop if things don’t go her way. How would she manage with a 9-5 job? And no matter what anyone says , her little Insta gig is not a job. It’s begging and opportunism.

Ailte

VIP Member
They built the house but it seems they paid for the bare walls only. She has begged for years for everything - paint, utility room, hot water tap, sitting room, patio, cctv, gates, plants, kids bedrooms, bespoke curtains. The list is endless
Omg would make you sick. And her signature line …. ‘We went for’ no you didn’t you grabbed a freebie!!!! Easy to ‘go for’ when you aren’t paying.

• Heart

Byebyebooboo

I actually can't believe what I'm seeing, carrying her precious baby down the stairs in one arm and recording with the other.......Holy fucking Jesus not in a million years would I ever ever consider doing that. I have actually seen it all now. I would never normally comment on anyone's parenting but Jesus christ Sue cop yourself on!!!!!!!!that is so so dangerous

Tammys

VIP Member
I know she has young kids but how does her kitchen look like a tornado has gone through it every day

Ladydee

Glad they had a shite time away with three under three 🫣😂 only reason they went was it was free, wouldn have dreamt of bringing them away otherwise 🤪

Slmn2021

And she has started weaning the little one…… and goes straight in with sachets of baby food. Couldn’t even be bothered cooking a few veg purées for the baby. I’d say those kids have the unhealthiest diet and are full of sugar.

• Sad
  • Heart
I am shit sick of listening to these ones begging for every slight thing. Jesus have they any self respect ? ! Her make up is hideous... the tangoed face and the bright white around her eyes and mouth , is she trying to look like a bloody pumpkin or what

• Heart
  • Haha

sron

VIP Member
Come back to me Sue when you have 6 under 9!

Yes life is busy with small children but thats what she signed up for. Having her mother coming over to make bottles is actually hilarious! If she stopped filming herself watering plants, she would have time to make bottles.

• Heart