Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor sue needs a holiday from popping out kids, making money under the table and getting free stuff

Reactions: 6
She is begging for circus tickets now. Personally yes I thjnk them kids are too young.

Reactions: 5
If she paid for anything she would know how expensive household items can be 🙄🙄

Begging for circus tickets now🙈

Reactions: 11
I am tit sick of listening to these ones begging for every slight thing. Jesus have they any self respect ? ! Her make up is hideous... the tangoed face and the bright white around her eyes and mouth , is she trying to look like a bloody pumpkin or what

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am tit sick of listening to these ones begging for every slight thing. Jesus have they any self respect ? ! Her make up is hideous... the tangoed face and the bright white around her eyes and mouth , is she trying to look like a bloody pumpkin or what
You need a serious set of Liathroidi to beg online for everything you want and we all know Dan handed his over to her years ago. It’s so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus christ give your kids privacy
All to show off a bloddy free bathroom

Reactions: 5
Very depressing house from the outside. Can't understand why they would have everything so dark and dull. The front garden layout is shocking , who ever designed it that way. Esp with 3 young children..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.