Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE HYPOCRACY!!!!!!! This has drove me over the edge!!!!! This one taking free tit off Woodies every other day, free this, gifted that.... and now, wants us, to support Woodies heroes, and donate to charities for them....... duck RIGHT OFF SUE!!!!! How about YOU stop rinising them for tit you can well afford to pay for, and let them make a donation to those charities..... Why is it always us plebs, who pay for everything themselves are expected to always give more... GUARANTEE, DOPEY SUE wont put her hand in her pocket tho, she just takes takes takes😤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sue if you are reading here I would happily gift you my baby wrap for free if it means that baby is safe. Jesus christ my heart is in my mouth the way she is dangling her round the place. Absolutely no reason to hold the child like that and bake at the same time. The child is sleeping ffs put her down..or sit down and cuddle her if she needs it and bake the cake later. duck me! Ah well as long as the insta likes come in, who cares that the child gets fuckin whiplash or is dropped head first. Just stop

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus she has to be the most annoying person on insta ? I unfollowed her ages ago but have a nose now and again but she is irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In the name of god put the baby in a basket or something .
The dust from the flour in to the infants face
How old is this wan a 13 year old would have more sense
Who gives a shite what she bakes she's no Nigela

Reactions: 9
Oh look at me, babying arms and baking at the same time. I better just record this for my stories so everyone can see how amazing I am. 🙄🙄

Seriously, sit down with the baby ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
SUE PUT THE BABY DOWN!!! I actually can't. Yes yes 3 under 3 you baking a cake while simultaneously mothering marvelous. I've 5 under 13 and I tell you I never once felt the need to video myself like that or the kids. 5 under 13 should be a thing also just putting it out there, we've a newborn, toddler, kid, preteens and teens so many complexities of each age. These 3 under 3 notions that somehow you doing more than anyone else you are superior Sue. Ya got lucky. Why are we labeling motherhood every stage is a tit show a cluster duck of thee most beautiful heart wrenching moments and the most chaotic. It's a rollercoaster a whirlwind of emotions!
I would of had so many in a row but people like sue need to realize for others in between the vast gaps of ages there is many losses!!! Some unspoken.

Reactions: 12
Sue if you are reading here I would happily gift you my baby wrap for free if it means that baby is safe. Jesus christ my heart is in my mouth the way she is dangling her round the place. Absolutely no reason to hold the child like that and bake at the same time. The child is sleeping ffs put her down..or sit down and cuddle her if she needs it and bake the cake later. duck me! Ah well as long as the insta likes come in, who cares that the child gets fuckin whiplash or is dropped head first. Just stop
She has loads of money after getting all the free shite can she not just buy a cake & stop swinging the child around the place. It actually makes me want to puke when I see the baby in her ARM (because it definitely isn't ARMS!)

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before, she’s swinging that poor baby around awkwardly cos she got called out here the time she carried it down the stairs while filming herself. This is pure ‘look at me tattlers dragging no 3 of 3 under 3 around cos I’m a supermum’
You know when a small toddler/child picks up a kitten or puppy and horses it around the place? That’s what she’s like. Can you imagine how rough she is with those kids off camera if that’s what she’s like on camera. Poor baby.
Also I’d say Rachel Allen dosen’t even bake as much as this fool does. Herself and Dan have some seriously tit diet eating cakes every single day. That and the fridge always packed full of coke !

• Sad
The more I think about it, would she be that reckless swinging the baby round the place to hint to a company to send her a baby wrap/carrier?

I think I answered my own question tbh, this wan is problematic at the best of times so id say thats exactly what she is doing. Just wait and see, mark my words

I’ve said it before, she’s swinging that poor baby around awkwardly cos she got called out here the time she carried it down the stairs while filming herself. This is pure ‘look at me tattlers dragging no 3 of 3 under 3 around cos I’m a supermum’
You know when a small toddler/child picks up a kitten or puppy and horses it around the place? That’s what she’s like. Can you imagine how rough she is with those kids off camera if that’s what she’s like on camera. Poor baby.
Also I’d say Rachel Allen dosen’t even bake as much as this fool does. Herself and Dan have some seriously tit diet eating cakes every single day. That and the fridge always packed full of coke !
Coke, cake and jellies. That's her entire diet.

Reactions: 3
Day 10 of her hair 🤢🤢 does she put her make up on the minute she wakes up ?or is she sleeping in the days before .

• Sick
She often comes on saying "I got 30 mins alone there to do my makeup".... would normal mammies not have a shower in that 30 minutes?
Normal mammies don't show their kids to thousands of strangers daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe your skin is breaking out because your filthy 10 day old hair is rubbing its grease off it

Maybe your skin is breaking out because your filthy 10 day old hair is rubbing its grease off it
Exactly , and all the old foundation caked in around her hairline , what is she like proudly telling insta that it's day 10 of not washing her hair 🤢🤢🤢🤢 never seen the likes of it. So unhygienic she is

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.