Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dosen’t need a drier cos she hangs all their washing on a clothes horse by the window in the front room they don’t use.
See this is what happens when complete strangers know where you live & know the layout of your house.

Reactions: 7
What's the general area she lives in just curious think shes local enough to where my home house is, first & last letter will do!

Reactions: 1
Off into CUMH with her this morning to spread her norovirus to other pregnant ladies and nurses, and not a care in the world 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What a dose, as an adult would you really go to a&e for a dose of the sh*ts/vomiting... even if pregnant. I've been in that situation and a&e didn't enter my head

Reactions: 3
So now the child is sick and still blaming food. Food poisoning. No most likely norovirus. Honestly

Reactions: 5
The wraps in McDonald’s ? Sue aren’t you a coeliac when suits you who said their tongue swells? I’m sure genuine coeliacs would love the type of it she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m lost, what’s she sick from now? Fairly slanderous to come on & blame McDonald’s. If she genuinely thinks herself & her young daughter got food poisoning there she should report to HSE. Bloody drama queen. She’s so thick but most bimbos are kind of sweet. This one is like a Rottweiler.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m lost, what’s she sick from now? Fairly slanderous to come on & blame McDonald’s. If she genuinely thinks herself & her young daughter got food poisoning there she should report to HSE. Bloody drama queen. She’s so thick but most bimbos are kind of sweet. This one is like a Rottweiler.
Don’t go giving Rottweilers a bad rep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do those filler/shellac nails always look so plastic and cheap?
Hers look horrible

Reactions: 4
I'm local to her, I don't know her but there is a business giving out stint about her because she refuses to pay for a service they provided and not as a part of a collab. Apparently she'd done it to a few busniesses!! Has she any shame. Talk of the parish so she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 8