Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was very disrespectful of the way she spoke of Paul Hunter's business in Hypnosis. No respect shown towards the man & complaining of the 100e fee. By god if Paul gave her sessions for free , she would be on gloating and saying how fantastic it was. She makes me sick.
Thankfully Paul doesn't need fools like this one to promote his business, his business is thriving for years. She is such a beggar and wants everything for nothing!
She has zero self respect .
She 100% came on complaining because he didn't give her a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She 100% came on complaining because he didn't give her a freebie
Disgraceful. He would laugh her out of it. She feels do entitled like she is a somebody .. when really she is a nobody . Go mind your 3 children Sue and scrub yourself clean .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well silk peaches can kiss my business goodbye. Have shopped there for years since they first opened. Not a penny more will I spend in that store.

Ah here. There are challenges with kids of any age. Not just 3 under 3, 3 smallies. Every age has challenges there's no easy age, with multiple personalities and ages if children someone is bound to be going against the flow. I can't stand the preachy attitude. Oh guys anything can happen....ya like the pizza cutter to the newborns face.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. I'm all for marketing, but as I said to The Manager of Cork Lighting it's very very clear they had done no research into who they were partnering with and that she goes against everything I thought they were as a business. Walking down the stairs recording with a newborn, the amount of accidents that poor boy has had, the completely free interior of the house whilst constantly rambling on about how hard they worked, the carryon of Bonnie lately - how does a pizza cutter even get in a 3 year olds hands?
Plenty of local hard working companies to spend our money in instead
Just quoting myself highlighting the number of accidents the boy has had yesterday morning.... then another big accident yesterday. She's obviously not even pretending to look after him.

Reactions: 3
What happened yesterday to the little fella?

She really sees herself as a fashionista but she really isn't 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened yesterday to the little fella?

She really sees herself as a fashionista but she really isn't 🤣🤣
Don't know what happened but they were off to A&E to see if he needed stitches because he bust his lip open

• Wow
Jezs the bakeing is beond cringe
And watch that young fella on the island for christ sake

Oh my god baby crying away but more important to talk shite to strangers.
Wtf was she at with the baking?

Reactions: 7
I had to switch off couldn't watch any more. What does she think she achieved

Did she actually say I'm back somewhat professional, did I miss something what is she professional at baking, talking into her phone complaining....
I'm confused....

• Haha
Jezs the bakeing is beond cringe
And watch that young fella on the island for christ sake
Omg only catching up - I was having an anxiety attack with the child on the island and she walking /turning away. Such a stupid video anyway. Can’t watch, think I’ll unfollow - so dim

Out shopping for a new tv last week BUT No Tv in the new sitting room?
I presume No one was willing to give it to her for free.
would she not go and support a business like where she got her free Dyson from,
Nah this one’s pockets are sewn up. She literally can not put her hand into them, 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She took the free sky glass instead of her 2000 euro tv she didn’t get for free 🙄🙄

I don’t get the long hair at all . Why leave it that long and thick if you only wash it every 7-10 days 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
What's with the heart covering Bonnie's face in just one photo? So random, the other two babies aren't covered and scroll over and neither is Bonnie 🤷‍🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's with the heart covering Bonnie's face in just one photo? So random, the other two babies aren't covered and scroll over and neither is Bonnie 🤷‍🤷🏼‍♀️
Sure Simple Sue is trying to be like other influencers hiding the child's face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.