Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Four under four. What a bore”
I know it’s a dog but she said 4 under 4 I’m sure ?

Reactions: 4
Of course it is this one wouldn spend Christmas 🙄🙄 three nights Aswel scabby witch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she looked for recommendations to stay somewhere with her family...
Than it's a pr stay....does Sue email the hotel asking for a free stay so she can post...hardly hotels are looking for these ways to promote their hotels...seannua house ir somethung like that in Tipperary does be at the same crap always looking for recommendation to stay away with kids but then she doesnt seem to get the free stay has to pay for it.....any time I book a hotel its very expensive for what it is hitels dont need tge business or tge advertisingfrom them..hotels never had it as good as hitel accomidation is scarse...

Reactions: 7
Whats she done with the dog for her trip away? Only had it a month and shes fecked off and left it already.

• Heart
The poor ole mother in law I’m sure has had to take it, considering she doesn’t have the kids to mind for once!!

Reactions: 5
Did Sue just learn what interconnecting means she has said it about 10 times.
Her biggest compliment about the hotel is that the rooms aren’t too warm 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not surprised tbh hotel looks average, small rooms, probably very noisy from traffic.
It’s nice to see she took the iPads out for the kids in the back of the car before they even left the house 🤗 Then the baby in the car seat in the buggy for the whole day in emerald park. 💯
Looked up the hotel for 2 rooms for 3 nights and about €900 plus free meals for them too, I’ve stayed in Hilton’s in other cities, honestly wouldn’t step foot in one again (or any other hotel giving floggers freebies) when I see the likes of this one getting free hotel stays, I’ve not seen her to pay for a hotel as long as I’m a lurker 🤗 ACTUALLY I haven’t seen her pay for anything except for her dunnes stores shopping 🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's absolutely brutal at promoting things. How she gets them is a wonder. She jumps from one thing to another. She hadn't a clue of what half the things were in Emerald Park. She's so bloody fake. Date nights in the sitting room to promote ez living. Ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's absolutely brutal at promoting things. How she gets them is a wonder. She jumps from one thing to another. She hadn't a clue of what half the things were in Emerald Park. She's so bloody fake. Date nights in the sitting room to promote ez living. Ffs 🤦‍♀️
This one rots me, awful at promoting and explaining, zero chance of being influenced

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another one promoting that js health.... With so many of them promoting it, does it actually promote people to buy it

Reactions: 5
Glad they had a shite time away with three under three 🫣😂 only reason they went was it was free, wouldn have dreamt of bringing them away otherwise 🤪

Reactions: 10
Glad they had a shite time away with three under three 🫣😂 only reason they went was it was free, wouldn have dreamt of bringing them away otherwise 🤪
My god, the families that would give their right arm for a night away....the greed is unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s too used to not having them that’s the issue . If she had no help and had to bring them everywhere she would have more control on them .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was prob the longest they have been on their own with the 3 kids . I’m surprised Dans mother wasn’t brought up to help 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was prob the longest they have been on their own with the 3 kids . I’m surprised Dans mother wasn’t brought up to help 🙄🙄
Next time sure with the interconnecting rooms be iiiideal! Going away with kids isn't relaxing it's fun hectic and all the emotions. For someone with 3 under 3 she is clueless id say she can count on her hands how many times she brought the 3 anywhere by herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.