Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for rosie con tat 🙄 oh I wonder will they magically appear for you to wear home from the HOSPITAL on FRIDAY 👌 OK all the info she needs to know, thanks sue!

Reactions: 6
Would she ever jus enjoy her new born baby and get off social media, imagine begging for a green tracksuit

Reactions: 7
Would she ever jus enjoy her new born baby and get off social media, imagine begging for a green tracksuit
Imagine having 2 small kids at home, being in hospital having just had your 3rd baby and all you can do is go online to a bunch of strangers and beg for something. Absolute shitshow

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine having 2 small kids at home, being in hospital having just had your 3rd baby and all you can do is go online to a bunch of strangers and beg for something. Absolute shitshow
Its a sad little world she lives in, carrying on like this .

Reactions: 3
No I have to say she was lovely in school (I promise I'm not her 😅) I don't mind her to be honest I'm just following for the nose really. I know I'll be told to go to the rave section 🙈
Are her family as self important as her? Stay here and give us all the gossip 😂

Reactions: 1
And ..shorts leaving hospital 🤷‍♀️seriously sue, what age are you

Reactions: 3
As much as I dislike her and I know this tattle but I do not think it’s fair to comment on new born babies appearance. Ridiculous really.
I agree, she is a dotey little thing. God love her ♥ I just feel sorry that she has parents who show every foot of their home layout and plaster their poor children all over social media. No privacy at all.

Reactions: 1
I agree, she is a dotey little thing. God love her ♥ I just feel sorry that she has parents who show every foot of their home layout and plaster their poor children all over social media. No privacy at all.
Exactly. Her mother is the one showing everybody their home and what ever else. I just think commenting on a newborns appearance is just too far. Give out about Sue all you like but don’t be bringing in the looks of a small child into it.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Her mother is the one showing everybody their home and what ever else. I just think commenting on a newborns appearance is just too far. Give out about Sue all you like but don’t be bringing in the looks of a small child into it.
As a Husband and Father .. Dan should be stopping it , he is just as bad as her for allowing it. Its just a disgrace and so irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As a Husband and Father .. Dan should be stopping it , he is just as bad as her for allowing it. Its just a disgrace and so irresponsible.
Exactly. Agree with everything. She will be going on and on like it’s a badge of honour to have 3 under 3. No doubt she’ll be showing us all the dirty nappies etc soon. It’s so unfair poor kids.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Agree with everything. She will be going on and on like it’s a badge of honour to have 3 under 3. No doubt she’ll be showing us all the dirty nappies etc soon. It’s so unfair poor kids.
Coming on and saying "lads I'm just keeping it real .. 3 under 3 is no joke "

Can hear her already 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Imagion being in side in CUMH with your gorgeous new baby and all your doing is posting colabs .
What the christ is wrong with these insta wans are they that money hungry it's actully pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.