Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flying around the place, so busy. Getting her hair cut and free facial this afternoon. My heart bleeds for her.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but the cut of the cake and where are they getting all the money from??? She's actually ridiculous with what she puts up. It says it all promoting sweets!!! No sign of her eating them now!!!

Reactions: 3
The cheek of her bitching because she has to put AD on something she got for free & is promoting. It’s all instagrams fault. She sickens me she is an absolute beg whoring her children out to get her house done for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is that panelling not just a complete dust trap? Impossible to clean in between ? She'll have to get a classy net curtain around it in a few months to deal with the dust issue

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that panelling not just a complete dust trap? Impossible to clean in between ? She'll have to get a classy net curtain around it in a few months to deal with the dust issue
Ah no, one wet one dry be graaaaaaaand

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Riveting content from snarly Sue moveing her clothes horse.
I seen that and was like and you for real the music and slowly pushing the clothes horse around πŸ™ˆ

I hate the way she says rum (room) that is all!
---
Also I hadn't watched her insta in ages the last time I watched she was talking about the kids privacy but their faces now don't seem to be covered anymore.. Did she address this as so why she's showing them again)

Reactions: 4
I seen that and was like and you for real the music and slowly pushing the clothes horse around πŸ™ˆ

I hate the way she says rum (room) that is all!
---
Also I hadn't watched her insta in ages the last time I watched she was talking about the kids privacy but their faces now don't seem to be covered anymore.. Did she address this as so why she's showing them again)
Oh the kids privacy didn't even last an entire day... she had them up on instagram the same evening with faces shown πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion.. stores the clothes down stairs cos there really is nothing going on upstairs with Sue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so annoyed with Dominoes. It’s not a cheap take away, we spend a lot there. They can get lost now I won’t give them another euro

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she followed her free pizza post to a post giving out about having to pay for shopping πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
edit: that included 40 cans of coke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.