Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one calls the play centre going out for 'fresh air' so I can only imagine how little that dog will get walked. Her kids are allowed to run wild around every shop in cork so I'd say the dog will be doing pure wreck in the regional park

Reactions: 6
Imagion being so stuck for content you come on with a leggings covered in shite ah NA there's a want in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The big question is, will the dog get a dog bowl or will it has to use a Chinese takeaway container??? I bet the dog will be gone within 3 months. Recipe for disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big scene about first vet trip. The scabby yoke won’t go again, no vet collabs. She won’t be paying. Cheapskate. Hate people getting dogs only to have them dumped within mts.

Reactions: 7
Jesus gals she needs to lay off the tan - she’s bloody orange all over such a rotten look for someone !! And here we go again another full room freebie , she wouldn spend a cent of her own money on that house anymore all free or else it wouldn be done

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Jesus gals she needs to lay off the tan - she’s bloody orange all over such a rotten look for someone !! And here we go again another full room freebie , she wouldn spend a cent of her own money on that house anymore all free or else it wouldn be done
She is going to tell how it all came about. Shameless begging and asking people for ideas . That's how.

She dropped enough hints anyway and again gets another room done free. Ah sue please give up Insta and go work for them we will cope.

So that’s her apex curtains
Her patio and furniture
Her gates
Her sitting room
Christmas trees and lots of other Woodies stuff
The awful walk in wardrobe curtains
The bathroom
And now the master bedroom.

I suppose you can put a price on giving away your privacy after all
QUOTE="sron, post: 18522309, member: 145242"]
She is going to tell how it all came about. Shameless begging and asking people for ideas . That's how.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
How do we report her to revenue? She’s getting another free room done in the house. I’ve had enough of her now at this stage the absolute beg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She dropped enough hints anyway and again gets another room done free. Ah sue please give up Insta and go work for them we will cope.

So that’s her apex curtains
Her patio and furniture
Her gates
Her sitting room
Christmas trees and lots of other Woodies stuff
The awful walk in wardrobe curtains
The bathroom
And now the master bedroom.

I suppose you can put a price on giving away your privacy after all
QUOTE="sron, post: 18522309, member: 145242"]
[/QUOTE]

She also got a freebie guest room
Pretty sure at least one kids room
And how long is she in the house? 3 or 4 years? She's redoing rooms that she did crap job in the 1st place & then has the cheek to complain about the cost of groceries. Try saving & paying for all of the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And how long is she in the house? 3 or 4 years? She's redoing rooms that she did crap job in the 1st place & then has the cheek to complain about the cost of groceries. Try saving & paying for all of the above.
[/QUOTE]
Sickening. Not living in the real world at all. The “influencer world” is fantasy stuff. Getting rooms decorated free of charge, endless products and some getting cars. When you see the list of stuff she has gotten it’s sickening and she’s not even that big in terms of numbers etc etc.

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
Plus kitchen tap, bread mixer thingy, utility 'rum'

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
So many of them all doing it. Aishling from dreamdiy.ie is doing her dressing room, freebies galore, not content with that, she's started into a hall and landing, all free from JP Corry. She's just had a full bathroom done for free as well as her parents tiling in their bathroom and hall stairs and landing all done with free materials too.
My list of companies not to buy from just keeps getting longer and longer.

It's nothing to these dolls to decorate when everything is free

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So many of them all doing it. Aishling from dreamdiy.ie is doing her dressing room, freebies galore, not content with that, she's started into a hall and landing, all free from JP Corry. She's just had a full bathroom done for free as well as her parents tiling in their bathroom and hall stairs and landing all done with free materials too.

[/QUOTE]
We moved into our house a few months after Sue, deliberately didn't have kids because financially we had loans coming out of our eyeballs just buying basic necessities. Our house won't be 'done' or decorated for years. It's crazy the amount of companies I've contacted to complain about these influenzas getting clabs with

Reactions: 5

We moved into our house a few months after Sue, deliberately didn't have kids because financially we had loans coming out of our eyeballs just buying basic necessities. Our house won't be 'done' or decorated for years. It's crazy the amount of companies I've contacted to complain about these influenzas getting clabs with
[/QUOTE]
Same here. We are mid renovation and had to stop as money doesn't grow on trees and the initial costings rocketed in the last year.
If I was getting free flooring, free plastering, free heating, free windows, free furnishings etc, it would all be done in a flash.
Maybe I need to start an insta for it and do some begging

She has to be one of the biggest beggers of the huns..
Has she no Shame or the husband dropping hints to get everything for free I'd be ashamed of my life.
I'd prefer to wait and save and have the satisfaction that I paid for things myself.
I'd support no company that gives her freebies.
I used to be a good customer of one of the company's who gave her freebies and I contacted them to say why I was no longer supporting them.
And to be fair to the person working there they agreed with me and said they were of the same view as me with theses wans getting everything for free
How long before they get fed up of the poor dog when it's sick allready

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.