Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we know where she gets her energy. I’d actually be mortified to show I had stockpiled slabs of Coke.
We have a few slabs of it after Christmas but i stocked up on it because I'm having severe morning sickness and its the only thing helping 🙈😂 shes hardly pregnant again

Reactions: 2
We have a few slabs of it after Christmas but i stocked up on it because I'm having severe morning sickness and its the only thing helping 🙈😂 shes hardly pregnant again
#4under4..... wouldnt surprise me! We dont call her "Simple Sue" for no reason🤣

Reactions: 5
Looks like Im relaxing,, how can you relax when you have set up your phone on a timer to take a picture of yourself relaxing in the bath to share on instagram??
Imagine being so desperate for content you are setting up a bath shot 🤔

Reactions: 8
Disgusted with the Elm tree giving her a freebie. They don’t need to

Reactions: 10
Disgusted with the Elm tree giving her a freebie. They don’t need to
Won’t be supporting the Elm tree again, personally bored with it anyway. Only a few weeks ago we all decided not to go there for an occasion

Reactions: 5
Won’t be supporting the Elm tree again, personally bored with it anyway. Only a few weeks ago we all decided not to go there for an occasion
I got a carvery there a few months ago and couldn't eat it, the amount if salt was vile. And when i said it to my friend after she asked what I thought of the potatoes 😂

Reactions: 1
Lads how much stuff does this one have….. like there’s just stuff all over the place!! Another clear out today….. 4 big bin bags out in the hall and the house in a state. If I did clear outs as much as her i would have an empty house. Imagine the money she wastes. And all the free stuff she gets and gets rid of. I would also be ashamed to show my room in that state

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her latest reel ... Is so embarrassing.. if you've time to stand in your kitchen waving your arms maybe it's time to get a job hun

• Haha
Sue, I was woken multiple times during the night by my children then up when the alarm went at 6 to get myself and the children ready , feed pets etc. Drop Kids to before school minder so that I can be in work by 9. Meet deadlines all day then rush home to collect my children, cook dinner, drop kids to sports etc.
You filled bin bags with cheap tatty clothes made in a sweat shop in Bangladesh that you probably only wore once and made a dance reel for insta while your mother in law minded your kids.
Bore off you absolute pillock. Actually cringing for you ya dope.

Reactions: 17
@leahpatterson 100% these insta huns would drive you crazy, they dont have a fffing clue of what it's like to have a real job & have to manage a busy household without additional help.

Guys, guys guys 🙈🙈🙈

So she rocked into the jewellery shop, guys how is your lab grown diamods going.

I'll put up a poll to see can my followers tell the difference and then hopefully you will get the hint and gift me a new ring. Or if you don't get the hint I'll just ask for a freebie.

Imagine living your life that way

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.