Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nurses in cuh ed will need a stiff drink after dealing with simple sue all day.
Sure sue just ignore all the signs that say no photography in the ed department. I guess you are above the rules being an instahun

Reactions: 6
Ok sue lets put this into perspective. Your kids all get free gp visits
You had three c sections which are free unless you decide to go private
You have had physio for years I presume for free through the maternity hospital.
Yes the health service can be frustrating but it is a toenail, hardly life or death considering hes been injured for three weeks.

Reactions: 9
Ok sue lets put this into perspective. Your kids all get free gp visits
You had three c sections which are free unless you decide to go private
You have had physio for years I presume for free through the maternity hospital.
Yes the health service can be frustrating but it is a toenail, hardly life or death considering hes been injured for three weeks.
Perhaps the 2 year old child shouldn't have been playing with a saucepan lid to begin with?

Reactions: 9
I actually don’t believe it a fourth room being done for free. First Kai’s room done by Woodies & few bits from Smyths, then her free bathroom, (barely got another mention since her post revealing it 🤢) then the spare room by some interiors and now the sitting Room by EZ living this one is something else,
Along with the free patio this year and the free gates last year. Hope she’s declaring all this to the tax man🫣

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I actually don’t believe it a fourth room being done for free. First Kai’s room done by Woodies & few bits from Smyths, then her free bathroom, (barely got another mention since her post revealing it 🤢) then the spare room by some interiors and now the sitting Room by EZ living this one is something else,
Along with the free patio this year and the free gates last year. Hope she’s declaring all this to the tax man🫣
I buy all my furniture from EZ liveing well they can shag off in future

Reactions: 6
The last picture in her photo dump post shows the poor boys toe. It looks very painful

Reactions: 1
Let's just hope her taste in curtains improve, couldnt get much worse anyway...actually scratch that hope she continues with her crap freebie choices!

Reactions: 2
What’s funny about sue is she shows no loyalty to businesses. She just jumps from one to another whoever offers her the free work. She is all about how great they are when getting her free tit then never mentions again. Surely if she was happy with them she’d go back? Example being Woodies. She got so much for free, all her outdoor furniture, her plants and her garden etc and I’m sure a bedroom as well. Now it comes to a simple thing like painting the sitting room and she won’t return to Woodies for the paint and buy it she will go around looking for it for free and then get it there. She show’s absolutely no loyalty.

Reactions: 13
I know she has young kids but how does her kitchen look like a tornado has gone through it every day

Reactions: 10
I know she has young kids but how does her kitchen look like a tornado has gone through it every day
Every single day.... how does she possibly pull out that much stuff every day? Surely she can pop washing into a laundry basket in the utility room instead of onto the counter. He must be as bad as her but if I were the husband coming home after work everyday to that mess I'd seriously be getting the snip. Why keep having kids when she clearly can't cope?

Reactions: 7
Can’t understand it either. We have young kids and our kitchen hasn’t actually ever been that bad. Some days the house can resemble a bomb site at times but never that bad 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Bonnie was 3 in August?

Whats the rush getting her to nursery. She is clearly not ready.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.