Sue_dan_house #2 Begging for freebies, what more can I do? Oh, wait 'til I show you my #loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her in any way, she is a melt! But i have done this with my own car🙈 I started the car one day to defrost the windscreen, brought the keys inside, forgot i left them on the table and hopped back out in to the car and away. My partner was at home so i didnt need to lock the door, otherwise i would have had the keys with me. On my car, a notice comes on in the dash to say key not found but sure i wasnt even paying attention! I nonetheless was able to drive the car on cause the engine had already been started but when I stopped at a junction, the automatic shut off thing kicked in..normally you put your foot on the clutch and it starts again but the key wasnt present so i was stuck at the crossroads🙈 my partner had to walk a mile to give me my keys and i was scarlett for my life having to tell the cars coming behind me that I couldnt move🙈🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's a bullshit story anyway because the cars have a security feature build into them that the car can't be driven without the keys present, all button start cars have this
I have a button start car, and once the keys are nearby it'll start and it'll keep going until you stop.
I don't like agreeing with Sue but it can happen

Reactions: 6
I have a button start car, and once the keys are nearby it'll start and it'll keep going until you stop.
I don't like agreeing with Sue but it can happen
Mine too. It will start and go until its stopped.

Reactions: 2
Omg, another Ad!!! Is it just me or has she like promoted something different everyday this week! Howdod she suddenly get so many partnerships?

Reactions: 5
I noticed somebody commented on her Facebook ad for that milkman.ie that they couldn’t get that service in an area a few miles from her so I went on to mymilkman.ie and put in Sue’s address and turns out they don’t cover Aherla either. Sure that’s completely blatantly lying on her stories and false advertising too for the company. Who do you report that to?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I noticed somebody commented on her Facebook ad for that milkman.ie that they couldn’t get that service in an area a few miles from her so I went on to mymilkman.ie and put in Sue’s address and turns out they don’t cover Aherla either. Sure that’s completely blatantly lying on her stories and false advertising too for the company. Who do you report that to?
Be interesting to see what Milkman has to say about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes mad for the hedging on that side cause the new build next to her is up and finishing soon 🤣

• Haha
She cant get good broadband never mind a milkman 🤣 sky glass going back. Was that a free b or did she pay for that herself ?

Imagion your fella agreeing to be filmed while putting away clothes
Well my one would tell me feck right off lol

Would she put the baby or the phone down while walking downstairs??!! Her stupid pointless story can wait 🙄

Reactions: 4
She has absolutely no content. How can anyone leave their house get so untidy like she does and go cleaning it at 1am. NUTS. she's so bloody boring. Same thing over and over. Who gives a tit if you're moving your kids clothes from the utility to their bedroom 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️GET A LIFE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Im genuinely curious here does she bring up her washing and say to herself stop this is good content. Then gets her phone ready on some kind of stand presses record and only then can she start doing her menial housework??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.