Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DizDog32

Since when do sticks and stones cause psychological harm? Does she mean words? Getting your inspirational quotes mixed up there Suze. I wish her the best I really do but that one last passive aggressive post was really unnecessary. You have made your decision just get on with it now, stop kicking that dead horse along the road.
Hello by the way, long time lurker; I feel better now I've got that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Canoot

I ve just added my 2 cents to the ridiculous MN petition thread. I find it highly disingenuous the comparison to susie & the IG receiving nuisance phone calls. I have a feeling this is all to drum up publicity for sbs. Also susie and her sbs cronies have all hinted at campaigning outing trolls I think this is her next publicity campaign plus the charity donation to cyberbullying. There will be a dm article or radio appearance on this & God knows whatever else. Shes not being silent because of mental health she planning a moral high ground "bullying" comeback campaign advised by the moraless hustle lady. Watch this space.

mangomay

Haven't worked out how to quote yet, but she hasn't been absent from social media. She cant, as hard as she tries. She's constantly scrolling, even when she's 'off social media'. At the minute she's using it for personal purposes. I know, she liked a Facebook post I shared today.
However, the comment about her mental health is true. She is looking thinner than I've ever seen her. I actually feel sad for her, her bloody groupies have egged her on and told her she should build this global empire she's just not equipped to deal with. And I don't mean online groupies, I mean the ones who follow her around in real life hanging off her every word. If it all comes crashing down, they will be to blame. They'll say it was the public or the media or whatever, but when she was trawling around the local area with her little wheely suitcase she was happy.

• Sad

Tuckshopstavern

This is all making me realise that “be kind”, while a good message with a very good intention, is creating a generation unable to cope with constructive criticism. You’re either kind or you’re a troll, there’s no in between any more. And this goes not just for feedback on business models and services (SBS itself) but also the outfit pics (your bum looks great but the top may make the shoulders a bit bulky). It actually scares me for this generation of kids and teens that they will either be put in the “kind” camp and never able to handle anything below fulsome praise, or they’ll be cancelled into the “troll“ camp and be thought of as a bully and a bad person just because they may have had a few honest ideas on things that weren’t working.

I’d be interested to know if SBS do have an idea on how they’d like to receive feedback. I’m a customer and have spent with them more than three separate times and am happy to do so in future if I feel that I personally am getting my money’s worth but I also should feel like I could feedback on something that needs improvement or doesn’t quite hit the mark. Something along the lines of a follow up survey? surely it’s bad business practice to have NO plans to try to find out what your customers think of your service, both good and bad?
I don't know if she is ready for that conversation though? She very clearly cannot seperate her personal feelings from her buisness; which don't get me wrong, I can empathise with as someone who also struggles with anxiety. However, her attitude is so hostile and not even in a defensive "I am trying" kind of way - her responses to any form of criticism are childish and down right rude from what I've seen. And everything is SO dramatic!

As my mum very rightly pointed out many moons ago, if you have enough people saying the same thing about you, they are definitely not in the wrong - open your eyes and ears and learn from it. Grow from it.

My view on it for a while has been its a playground bully 'you can't be friends with us situation' and the 'troll' thing now is just grating. Having an opinion about a paid for service doesn't make you a troll. I completely agree with you that there is no in between anymore.

I'd also be really interested to see how many people actually come and have a look here for themselves about the accusations of what we are saying or if they will continue to blindly follow her lies.

I'm still waiting to see these 'vile' comments👀

Also as a very random side note, I do apologise if any of my spelling and grammar is off. I'm dyslexic but i know it can grate on people seeing things like that. Auto correct is doing its best but... I'm not sure it was ever made to handle some of my ramblings 😂

Last edited:

Notredamn

VIP Member
It's such a shame that her parting message to the women who clearly still support her was so negative and full of lies.
I've said before that she's painting herself as a hounded celebrity. I do believe at this point that she's so entrenched in it that she fully believes herself. She's creating parallels between herself and Caroline Flack. It's disturbing.

• Wow
I have a very much wear what you want attitude though and since receiving my analysis haven't followed it to the letter - it used to make me sad to see people say "I can't wear this dress even though I feel amazing in it because it doesn't fit with what my analysis said" or "I'm not allowed to wear this because Susie says so"
This ☝🏼
I remember seeing a post in the FB group from a woman who had been analysed and had been told that she should wear yellow gold jewellery and was fretting because her wedding and engagement rings were white gold. She was actually asking the group for advice on whether she should replace them, even though she loved them, because she wasn't "allowed" to wear silver coloured jewellery. Fortunately, common sense prevailed and lots of people basically said to ignore the rules because it was her wedding ring!
For so many women, it seemed that getting their analysis actually took the joy out of buying clothes and jewellery. They became so constricted by "the rules" they completely lost sight of who they were and what they liked. The numbers of pictures I saw of people looking uncomfortable in stuff which simply didn't suit them but which followed "the rules" was ridiculous and nobody told them the truth, presumably because they weren't allowed! Completely bonkers and the opposite of female empowerment!

• Heart
  • Wow

Diagoras20

Screenshot the daily mail article now before its deleted! 😂 jokes aside, I have been thinking of her a lot this week. I know she has made some really poor choices this week business wise, and her past drama is catching up with her, but as someone with anxiety who has fucked up socially in the past (accidentally offended a lot of people in my work place all at once and then went off for a long weekend where I found out that people were furious with me about an hour after I left work and spent said weekend sick with worry about what would happen) I know how she will be feeling. Anxiety doesn't excuse the behaviour but I hate to think of anyone feeling like that, I hope that she manages to think straight and pick herself up, and rectify the situation. Even if its just to be like ok lets start again, and maybe take on board some of the feedback she has had. I don't wish any harm on her or anyone, it is a shame its come to this because at one time I and others really loved SBS and I know I really admired and looked up to Susie.

Don't know what the point of my post is haha but I have been thinking about her all day and all the people who are unhappy and all this drama.

Furloughedhousewife

Im currently trying to scramble my IP address so the police don't arrest me for talking about Susie's smile and saggy crouch jeans . Although i could argue my views were purely subjective and she told a lady on the thread she was an Apple but when she was scanned she came out a pear. Yours Truly the troll in the fruit section of Sainbos working out her shape & colour.
This MN thing is getting ridiculous and purely highlighting even more how bad the business practice is and how a simple complaint about service received was dealt with.

• Haha

N0tf0rm3

Hey, newbie here! I’ve been lurking since SBS directed us all to have a look at this site and Mumsnet by putting it in her stories (silly move!) I wasn’t massively impressed by my analysis but I was only doing it to see if I guessed my colours and shape right, which I had.
Anyway, I’ve just seen that the lovely Emily is a member of the new fb group 🙌🏻 If she branched out, did personalised analysis and set up a complaints procedure she could clean up!

• Wow
Reactions: 14

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Absolutely spot on....it was mentioned a while back by someone, sorry can't find who, about her doing a Phoenix from the ashes type comeback 🙄 probs with another tattoo clutching her Crystal's in a new hat 🤦‍♀️

Out of interest I know a couple of you on here are members of patreon, what's the censorship like? Susie Kim Jong-Un 😂

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Ahhh I've just seen a post in the FB group that says shes posting and she doesnt give a flying what Tattle thinks of her outfit 🤦‍♀️ Firstly? She looks bloody amazing, secondly, that's NOT WHAT WE DO HERE and thirdly, Its a style page not a we hate tattle page 😤😭
It's what's always happened, people have painted tattle as something it's never been 🤷‍♀️ maybe because some people are so personally invested in these people on insta they beleive what influencers tell them.

As a mod I can see all "deleted" posts and haven't seen any mocking any memebers from private groups. People here wouldn't tolerate that, and as mods we wouldn't either.

Emily was in a few groups before this shit storm kicked off, stealth bombing recommendations for SBS but not mentioning she was a SBS stylist. I know lots are fans of hers, but it turned me off her

• Wow

Lollypop84

Must be second thoughts...all too much drama to be arsed with
Joy re analysed me and has been a total dream, restored my faith in stylists and even made me feel better about my cancer scars and it was with total sincerity. I hope she hasn't been pressured to take the post down but I understand if she doesn't want the drama.

I can highly recommend her for her services and the book too though. Female empowerment is all I could feel from her and I cannot wait to book some more services now i know my money won't be wasted!

• Heart

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I've just seen the MN thread. I can understand a friend (or whoever it is) being protective of Susie and trying to defend them and do right by them, but do they honestly think it's reasonable to call all this "hate speech" and say that people are "tearing Susie limb from limb"? Look, Susie is having a bad patch and there is a lot of criticism floating around but it is about her BUSINESS and the way she is handling her BUSINESS AFFAIRS. Invoking the term "hate speech" with everything that's going on right now is madness in the extreme. They need to read the room. A well-to-do white woman receiving criticism - a fair portion of which has been constructive, with suggestions - for her badly timed and executed business decisions is not equivalent to being subjected to hate speech. I assume that person is still floating around here, so please, look up the actual definition of hate speech and try to explain where Susie is being "torn limb from limb".

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
View attachment 239737
Just saw Susie’s comment on this post by Matt Haig...looks like she’s struggling. I imagine she isn’t coping well behind the scenes. What a mess this has all turned out to be!!
She really should use a personal account for comments like this. It is so unprofessional to use her business account.

I think we all said we were concerned for her mental health. :(

So I’ve been a long term lurker on tattle, but I’ve been on the lookout for a Susie thread since I found tattle a year or so ago. I was just so surprised that there were NO negative associations as it just wasn’t my experience of it at all, and knowing her it just had to come out eventually.

I was a very early doors client of Susie, Loved it at the beginning when it was amazingly personal, yet had to eventually distance myself from it all as it became so incredibly toxic, it’s very much a cult now.

She has surrounded herself with a group of women in real life who idolise her, but they don’t last more than a few years. If you dare to have your own opinion, or don’t side with her over a perceived slight, you are ghosted at best, or campaigned against at worst. It’s Narcissism at its finest.

• Wow

Furloughedhousewife

I know im stating the obvious here but why is SBS adding to the drama Rather than just sorting it out ? It really is the most peculiar business behaviour i have ever witnessed. She is like Basil Fawlty of the business world.
She should just apologise and promise to do better .

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I was told about all this furore by a friend, so joined tattle so I could have a read .... I've got no opinion on this stylist woman....
The one thing I've garnered from the threads I've read (outside of the fact that there appears to have been a lot of cut/pasting of supposed personal services) is ...

The user RitaSueBobtoo most DEFINITELY has a dog in the fight ... She's no 'disgruntled customer'. She is so desperate to see this Company collapse and the alternative Facebook group be successful, it's not even subtle ... on every thread ... Looks like it's working and it's drawing in the masses. I'm just wondering how it will look when she's outed and begins monetising it, however that may be in the future ! Very unpleasant way to exist.
So you join a forum which is supposedly full of “vile animals” according to the SBS FB page and you attack an existing member on here yet WE are supposed to be the trolls? And then you say it’s a very unpleasant way to exist! 🙄
Do you not see the irony or hypocrisy of your post? :unsure: #bekind

• Heart